BORED

General's Daughter

The gathering was basically a formal dinner at some hotel.There was a long dining table and everyone was standing at attention at their seats when we arrived.

My father sat at the end of the table and everyone saluted him before sitting down.

Yongguk sat opposite me and I kept watching him.

Funny,how come I didn't notice him for the past year?His deep voice,amazing built and authoritative presence should have made an impression on me.

Like now.

But again,he never spoke in front of me,and my father's presence could have easily overpowered his.

My father began his old navy stories and the officers shared some of their experiences.It was really boring for me.

I rolled my food around on my plate and sighed,a little too loudly.

My father glanced at me,"Do you wish to be excused?"

I nodded eagerly,"Yes please."

He smiled,"Okay then,hang around outside,be careful."

I stood up and bowed before leaving the room.

"Woah,this is so beautiful."I spun around,looking at the amazing interior of the hotel.

The crystal chandeliers,intricate gold designs on the wall and paintings were just so grand.

I felt like royalty,I face palmed myself.Goodness my brain is imagining too much.

I went up the stairs to the garden they had on the upper floors.I skipped around,smelling the flowers and admiring the butterflies.

I heard a slithering sound and froze.I saw a snake moving in the bushes a few metres away from me.

I stepped back slowly and turned to run but tripped because of my stupid heels.

I landed,not on the floor though.

His firm arms caught me and I froze."Don't move."

I stayed perfectly still while Yongguk held on to me.

After a while,he held my shoulders and lifted me up carefully to get my heel out from the crack in the ground.

He got an arm around my waist and carried me back indoors.He sat me down on a seat in the carpeted hallway and kneeled down to check my ankle.

He pressed the side of my ankle and I winced.He looked up at me,"Does it hurt?"

I bit my lower lip and shook my head.He pressed the same spot again and-"Ah apa."

I clamped my hand over my mouth.Yongguk sighed,"Its a sprain,I'll get you to the hospital."

"Ah ani kwenchana,it doesn't hurt that ba-Ah."

He pressed my ankle harder this time and shook his head,"No,I need to take you to get treated."

He dialed some number and talked on the phone for a bit.He hung up and carried me,bridal style,to the car.

I just stared at him,his strong arms supporting me,his neck was also extremely thick.Is that why his voice is so low?

I wanted to close that distance,my arms were already around his neck,I just had to lean-

I shut my eyes really tight,stop thinking,stop looking,that's enough.

He placed me into the front seat of the car and told me to wait for a moment.I begged and hoped that Yongguk wouldn't accompany me.

I didn't want to fall deeper into this hole.He was making me lose my mind.

I kept my eyes closed,I know Yongguk went back inside,I didn't want to see him come out.

He must be telling my dad about my little accident.

I mumbled to myself,please stay with my dad,just stay with my dad,don't come out,please don't come out.

The door opened again,but I refused to open my eyes.

==============================================================================================

A/N:Well guys I'm kinda LITERALLY bored out of my wits now but anyways, thanks to my subscribers and please comment! :)