WHERE?

General's Daughter

I woke up after hearing the engine shut off.I turned to Yongguk and he was already out of the car,walking round to my side.

The backdoors flew open and those guards in suits grabbed our bags while Yongguk lifted me up and took me inside this house.

"Where are we?"

He smiled and opened the door,"Annyeonghaseyo."

A middle aged woman came out from the kitchen and gasped,"Wah my son is back!"

I took my arms away from Yongguk's neck and bowed awkwardly,"Oh annyeonghaseyo."

His mother looked at me questioningly and he sat me on the sofa.

"So,who is she?"

I stood up and bowed properly but Yongguk held me again,I introduced myself either ways,"Annyeonghaseyo,Hyemi-imida."

I took his hands away and he turned back to his mother,"She is our navy's General's daughter."

Her face brightened up instantly,"Ah,of course!Our General's daughter,please make yourself at home."

"Ah nae."I mumbled.

"Yongguk ah,show her to her room,dinner is almost ready okay?I'll call you guys down later."

"Nae umma."Yongguk held my waist and took me upstairs,down a corridor to a room.He let me in and I sat on the bed.

"Yongguk ah."

"Hmm?"

"What are we doing here?"

He watched me,"We're having dinner here."

"Yongguk,what are we doing in your house?"He looked away and the door flew open,the guards came in and placed my things on the floor.

They saluted Yongguk and he nodded.The guards marched downstairs and I tugged on Yongguk's hand,"Yah,tell me what's going on,jebal."

He sat next to me and held my shoulders,looking into my eyes,"Your job now,is to stay safe,nothing else matters."

"My father,my family matters!"I started crying and hitting his chest,"Why the hell am I here?!"

He caught my hands and I struggled,"I want to go home!"

"Hyemi no,you cannot go back now."

"Wae?!"

He leaned his forehead on mine,"Shh shh chakaman calm down,your father said he will call,so don't worry,I'll let you talk to him okay?"

I closed my eyes and whimpered quietly.

"Hyemi ah."

I shook my head.

"Yah waegeulae?"

I pulled away from him,"Its scary,I don't know what's going on."

He tilted my chin and looked into my eyes,"Its okay,we're all here to protect you."

"Aniya,I don't want anybody to protect me,I don't want anybody to get hurt because of me."

Yongguk just gazed at me and I wondered what he's thinking.

"Yah."

"Hmm?"

"Stop staring at me."

He smiled his gummy smile and pressed his lips against mine.I froze,feeling my heart beat out of control.There I was,trying to control myself,trying to stop freaking out at the sudden leaving,and here he is,kissing me.

He pulled away and pecked my lips with small kisses.I put my finger to his mouth,"Y-Yah slow down,I'm confused."

He chuckled and we heard a knock on our door.Yongguk stood up,"Come in."

His mother opened the door and peered inside,"Hope I'm not disturbing anything,because dinner is ready."

"Ah nae."

I got up but Yongguk pulled me to his body,"Lets go."

He took me downstairs and we went to the dining room for dinner.The guards weren't in here anymore,but they must be guarding outside.

Problem is,why?

==============================================================================================

A/N:Mhmm well there goes the kiss! Thanks to my subscribers and please comment! ^^