OPPA

General's Daughter

"Hyemi ah."

I opened my eyes slowly and saw Yongguk beside me,letting me rest on his arm.

"Ileona,lets have breakfast."

I hugged him and he stiffened slightly,"Kwenchana?"

I didn't answer him,I just felt really exhausted after finding out about my mother."Yongguk ah."

"Nae."

"Are we leaving now?"

"Ani,we're leaving tomorrow,we can still stay here for today."

I nodded,"Arasso,hajiman,is she safe?"

Yongguk was quiet for a while,I looked up at him before he answered,"Nae,she's safe,General suspected that it was the politicians that did it."

"Not sure which country?It might even be Korea."

"Mm,we'll find out soon okay?Go and wash up."

I sighed and got up,Yongguk lifting me to the bathroom.I went downstairs after changing and Yongnam looked up at me,"Yah,where's Yongguk?"

"Molla."

"Bwoh?He's like,supposed to look after you plus your ankle,aish jinjja."Yongnam came over and carried me to the sofa.

I froze slightly,wow they really are brothers.They lift me like they're carrying a backpack.

He sat me down and leaned down to my level,"I'll get you when breakfast is done."

I blinked at him and he smiled,going upstairs,"Yongguk ah!"

They look so similar and yet,their personalities are so different.

"Oh Hyemi ah,iliwa,breakfast is ready,or you can eat out here if you want."I bowed at aunty,"Ah ani kwenchana I'll go to the dining room."

I stood up and heard that familiar sigh from upstairs.I looked up and Yongguk came down,"Umma,she can't walk properly."

"Ah right of course."

Yongguk carried me to the dining room and sat me down carefully while Yongnam skipped in and bumped Yongguk to a side,sitting next to me.

"Yah hyung!"

Yongnam chuckled and picked his chopsticks up,pinching some vegetables and placing them in my bowl,"Lets eat!Our dad already left for work so its only us left,just eat."

"Ah nae."

Yongguk glared at him but shook it off and sat opposite me.I didn't eat yet though,"Aunty,come and eat too."

She smiled widely and got her rice,"Aigoo so sweet of you,ara ara,Yongnam ah,learn from Hyemi,even Yongguk isn't eating yet."

Yongnam looked up at his mother,mouth full of food,"Aish ara."

I giggled and Yongguk shook his head,"I think our birth certificates got switched."

Aunty nodded,"I think so too."

I nudged Yongnam,"Yongnam ah,act like you're older then I can call you oppa."

He laughed and nudged me back,"Pali eat,I don't argue with pretty girls."

I smiled and ate quietly,seems like Yongnam is the mood maker in this house.Because I know Yongguk cannot do things like that,he's way too stern and strict,another charm of his I guess.

"Hyemi ah."

"Hmm?"

Yongnam covered his mouth and he looked like he was laughing.

"Er kwenchana?"

He shook his head and drank his water,swallowing his food."Wah jinjja,how is it even the way you answer somebody looks so cute?"

I stared blankly and bowed slightly,"Chesunghaeyo."

"Aniya aniya,I like you that way,hajiman,you okay?"

"Yah hyung,hajima."I looked at Yongguk,"Waeyo?"

Yongnam tapped his chopsticks on his bowl to get my attention,"Your umma,I heard what happened to her,you'll be okay right?"

"A-Ah nae."

"Yongnam ah,don't ask things like that during breakfast,Hyemi eat."I nodded at aunty and Yongguk glared at his brother but Yongnam just shrugged it off.

I cleared my throat and drank my water,I could feel that choking tearing feeling come back.I finished eating quickly and excused myself,"I'll be in my room."

I went upstairs quickly,my ankle not hurting as much anymore.It was just a little sore.I gasped when I felt him lift me up,my tears spilled over then.

"Put me down."

Yongguk ignored me and took me to my room.He sat me down on my bed,"Mianhe."

"Get out."

"Hyemi ah."

"I need to be alone,get out."

He sat next to me and I sighed,it was probably the first time he didn't listen to me,I guess."Yongguk ah."

"Nae."

"I won't bring trouble to your family right?"

"They'll be fine."

I nodded and played with my fingers,"I can't help but feel worried for my family."

Yongguk got up suddenly and lifted me up along with him.My breath got caught in my throat,"Y-Yongguk ah where ar-"

"We're going out."

He strode downstairs and Yongnam came out from the kitchen,"Where are you guys going?"

Yongguk didn't answer him and Yongnam followed us,"Yah yah take me along."

"Hyung hajima."

"Wae?Why can't I come?"

"Yongguk ah,kwenchana."I mumbled softly.

"You see you see!Hyemi doesn't mind."

Yongguk glanced at me and sighed,"Arasso."

We stepped out of the house and the guards turned towards us and bowed."Hyung,take Hyemi to the car,I need to give them some instructions."

"Nae Yonggukie."

I laughed and Yongnam lifted me to the car.I sat in the front passenger seat,Yongnam helping me get buckled in and Yongguk came over.Yongnam sat behind and leaned forward,"Mianhe."

I looked at him,"Bwoh?"

Yongguk opened the door and sat in the driver's seat,"Okay all buckled in?"

"Ah nae."

We drove off and I looked in the rearview mirror,two cars following us,the other two must be staying at Yongguk's house.

It must be dangerous for me to be here too,that's why his family must be protected.I sighed and Yongnam hugged me from the backseat,"Waegeulae?"

I froze slightly,"Ani just-"

Yongguk smacked his hands away,"Hyung!I'm going to drive you home if you keep this up."

"Aish jinjja,yah its not like she's your girlfriend so stop with all the being so protective,she's your General's daughter so don't think her father will actually allow you to be with her."

I wasn't really sure what I was feeling,but my heart felt like it was being torn apart.Yongguk gripped the steering wheel tight and I patted his arm,"Kwenchana,don't get angry,I'm fine."

He let out a long breath and I smiled,"So where are we going?"

"Yeah little brother,where are you taking us?"

Yongguk cleared his throat,"We're just going to shop and have lunch before going back okay?"

"Nae."

"Eyy Hyemi ah,call us oppa,be close to us,be comfortable."Yongnam asked again.

I glanced at Yongguk,"Can I?"

"You don't have to if you don't want to."

"Nae arasso oppa."

Yongguk smiled and Yongnam laughed,"Wah jinjja yes yes!Yah dongsaeng ah,lets go to a restaurant to celebrate!"

I turned to Yongnam,"Celebrate what?"

"For you finally breaking ice and warming up to us."

I giggled,"Okay then."

 

==============================================================================================