HOSPITAL

General's Daughter

I kept cursing myself,I shouldn't be like this.

"Kwenchana?"

I shook my head and kept my eyes closed.Yongguk's cologne was enough to drive me insane.

Why is he accompanying me?What about my dad?How did he get to me anyway?

He stopped the car and touched my bare shoulder,"Where?Where does it hurt?"

I let out a long sharp breath,"Don't touch me,please."

He pulled his hand back,"Oh,chesuhamida."

"My father is not here."

"Ah,mianheyo."

He seemed to need time to adjust to dropping the formalities.He continued driving.

My heart is acting funny,the moment he touched me my heart beat out of control and it felt so hot.

I almost couldn't control myself,so I asked him not to touch me.Which hurt me a lot,I wanted to feel his touch.

But I wasn't taking that risk of him leaving because of my lack of control.

We arrived at the hospital and I was surprised at how long I could keep my eyes closed.My door opened and my eyes flew open at the sudden gush of wind that hit me.

Yongguk reached over to me but paused,"Do you want me to carry you?Or I could ask for a wheelchair if you want?"

I shivered,"Its okay,just take me in."

He watched me carefully and carried me inside.He sat me down and took his blazer off to wrap around me.

"I'll go write your particulars in."Yongguk went to the counter and filled my form and stuff up.I thought about it,how does he know my particulars anyway?

A nurse came over to me,"Can you follow me to the room?I can get a wheelchair if it hurts."

I shook my head and smiled,"Kwenchana,I'll go over."

I stood up and took a step before feeling the pain shoot up my leg.I stumbled slightly and felt an arm around my waist.

"Yah,don't walk,the pressure will worsen the sprain."

I smiled,"Yah?"

Yongguk blinked a few times,"Ah mianhe,Hyemi."

The nurse led us to the treatment room with Yongguk literally carrying me there.He sat me down on the bed and the nurse applied some medication on my ankle before wrapping it up.

Yongguk stood at a side,watching.I stared at my foot,it looked like a cast and it irritated me.I didn't like looking injured.

"Okay you're done,"the nurse turned to Yongguk,with her eyes sparkling at him.

"Now your erm,mianhe,how do I address her?"

"She's my General's daughter."

I scoffed quietly,what else did I expect?Say he's my boyfriend or something?

The nurse smiled brilliantly,"Ah of course."I bet I saw her shoot a glance at me.

"Okay,so she can make sure she doesn't exert too much pressure on her foot so it can heal faster,don't let the bandages come into contact with water,you can bring her back in a week and we'll take the bandage off for her."

I nodded,"Nae komawo."

The nurse ignored me and Yongguk looked at her then at me,"Nae arasso."

I looked away,I don't want to look into those dark eyes of his.

He came over to me and wrapped an arm around my waist to lift me off the bed.I clenched my fists,don't touch him,don't think of him touching you.

I felt like my mind was losing itself.My heart was worse.What's going on?In just a day my whole body was steering away from me.

He started supporting me to the car,but I couldn't take it."Yongguk ah."

"Hmm?"

I pushed his hand away from my waist,"Just,just let me go for a while."

I felt his muscles stiffen and I looked up at him.His eyes shot through mine and I felt guilty all of a sudden.

"Er mianhe,"I looked away from his piercing gaze.

"Hyemi ah."

Yongguk and I looked up to that voice.

"Appa."

My father hugged me,"You should have been more careful."

I sighed,that's my dad,not even bothering to ask if I'm okay,lecturing me is more important.

"Yongguk."

Yongguk bowed,waiting.

"I told you to follow my daughter and make sure she's safe,what is this?Why am I receiving my daughter in a hospital?"

I panicked,"Aniya appa,its not his fault."

My father stared at me.I've never helped or spoke up for anyone especially when my father is scolding or talking to them.

"I was just in the garden and I didn't know Yongguk was there.There was a snake and I tripped and he caught me before I fell.I would be badly hurt,"I looked at my ankle,"Worse than this if Yongguk wasn't there."

I've heard about the crazy punishments my dad comes up with,I'm not going to let Yongguk have a taste.If he has even tried them anyway.

"Hyemi,are you sure you're okay?"

I nodded,"I'm perfectly fine,I just need to come back here in three weeks to get this thing off."

My father nodded,"Alright then,lets go home,your mother is back from work as well."

My father was walking away and Yongguk was reaching out for me again.

"Appa."

"Yes?"

"Can you hold me please?"

He looked at Yongguk then back at me,"Come here then."

My father held my arm and got an arm around my waist.He got me into the car and Yongguk got to the driver's seat.He drove us home and I wondered where Yongguk lived.

My father got to that first,"I'll need you stay for the weekend Yongguk,I have some matters to attend to and I can't leave Hyemi on her own,my wife is going off on a business trip,can you stay?"

I stared wide eyed,you mean this guy has been living with us and I didn't even realise it?

I shrugged,logical,considering I didn't pay attention to all the ten maids and two butlers.

But again,"Appa,kwenchana,I can stay alone."

He shot me a look and I sunk back in the seat.Crap,that look means no discussion can be made.

"Yes sir."Yongguk said out loud.

I sighed and looked away from the rearview mirror,where Yongguk was trying to get eye contact with me.He parked carefully and my dad automatically strolled into the house,leaving Yongguk to get to me.

He carried me,bridal style again,but this time,he held me closer to him and I felt like my heart was going to explode.

He laid me down on my bed,after he deliberately took ages to go up the stairs,and tucked me in.

"Do you need to change?"

I shook my head and looked away.He nodded,"Nae arasso,have a nice rest."

I took a deep breath,"Yeah,you too."

He strode over to the door,but I still had something to say."Thanks,for coming to me earlier,and taking me to the hospital."

He bowed to me,"Its my job."

He left the room and I pulled my sheets above my head,there,no more puppy love and infatuation and all those stuff,you're just his job.

He's been here for ages so it shouldn't affect me much.It will not affect me,at all.

==============================================================================================

A/N:Ugh...Guys I feel so weird right now...I won't mention much here because I know some of my readers don't like reading personal stuff so I'll just talk about it on my blog. Kay thanks to my subscribers and please comment!!