HEALING

General's Daughter

I felt really stupid the next morning.I mean,who else feels stupid when you've just woken up?

I was the one that wanted to drop formalities and here I am trying to avoid him.I must be crazy or something.

On the other hand,if he is my bodyguard,for the past months,that meant he knew my every move didn't he?

I grumbled and got up from my bed,hopping to the bathroom.After washing up,I hopped out of my room,only to be greeted by an arm going around my waist.

I gasped at the sudden contact.

"Good morning."I stared at Yongguk,he was dressed more casually,but my heart was still beating like crazy.

I shook my head,"Erm,good morning."

He lifted me down the stairs easily,which confirmed that he slowed down by like ten times last night.

He sat me down on the sofa and kneeled down to check my ankle.

"You still changed."

"Bwoh?"

Yongguk nodded towards my clothes.I stared at my clothes,"The maids must have changed my clothes."

"You mean you didn't know when they changed you."

I shrugged,"Its pretty normal."

His eyes shot through mine again and the air got caught in my throat.He looked away and set my foot down carefully,"Don't move around on your own,it slows the healing."

I nodded and he lifted me up from the sofa to the dining room.My dad was there and he nodded when we came in.

"Feeling better?"

"Slightly."

"That's good,I'm going for a spot check later,so Yongguk will stay with you okay?"

"Where's umma?"

"She flew off this morning."

"What are you talking about?She's supposed to leave on Saturday."

"Business,Hyemi,she left earlier."

"You mean she had to leave four days earlier?"

"Yes."

"Then,if Yongguk stays with me,who will go with you?"

"I have three guards right outside the house now,eat your food and stop asking questions."

"Nae appa."

My dad left after breakfast and I sat in the living room,bored.

"Do you need something?"

I shook my head.

"Do you want something?"

I looked at Yongguk,"You're bored too aren't you?"

He sighed and I patted the seat next to me.He sat down quietly and I cleared my throat,"So,is there anything for us to do to kill time?"

He looked right into my eyes and I lost track of time for a moment."Do you want to take a drive?"

I looked away,"Okay,sounds good."

He took me back to my room to change and I fumbled around for a while.After about fifteen minutes,I heard him knock on my door,"Are you done?"

"Yeah,just need to-"He opened my door and I stared at him,I still haven't buttoned my blouse."Oh mianhe."

He closed the door and I blinked a few times,"Did he just-oh my gosh."

I buried my face in my hands,"Crap crap crap."

I kicked the air and cursed my choice of a blouse."Ah!"I kicked my bedside table and bent down to check my ankle but fell off my bed with a thud.

My door flew open again and Yongguk rushed over to me,"Oh goodness what are you doing on the floor?"

He lifted me up and placed me on my bed,inspecting my ankle.I stared at him blankly,I still haven't buttoned up.

"I told you don't-"He looked up at me and stared at my body.I grabbed my blanket and pulled it to cover my body.I could sense Yongguk standing up,"Mianhe,I'm just checking your ankle."

I was close to whimpering until,"Do you need me to help you change?"

I sat up,"Bwoh?!"

He stared at me again,"I mean,I can ask the maid to help you."

I pulled the blanket over me again,"I'm fine,I can do it myself."

He cleared his throat,"Er okay,I'll wait outside."

I waited until I heard the door click shut.I sat up and quickly buttoned my blouse.I grabbed my phone and wallet and other stuff and shoved it in my bag.

I wobbled over to the mirror and smoothed my hair down before opening the door.Yongguk held me immediately,"Careful."

I held on to his arms and gulped.He wore a white long sleeved shirt,folded up,and a pair of jeans.It was so simple and yet he looked amazing.

That wasn't the end,I could feel his toned arm muscles through his shirt and I pried my hands away from him.

That is enough Hyemi,keep your hands off him.

Yongguk held my waist and took me downstairs.I wore some simple slippers while Yongguk slipped his shoes on.He carried me to the car and buckled me in the front seat before driving off.

==============================================================================================

A/N:Guys...I can't stop thinking about that one guy like wth okay I won't say much cos I gotta stop thinking about him...