HURT

General's Daughter

Yongnam lifted me out of the car even before Yongguk was done taking his seatbelt off."Lets go!"

"Yah hyung!Wait for me!"

I giggled and hugged onto Yongnam tight,"Ah pali he's catching up!"

Yongnam laughed and ran into the mall,placing me down on a bench.We laughed and I leaned back,not realising that there wasn't a backrest.

"Yah!"Yongnam held my back and hugged me.

My breath got caught in my throat,I just stared blankly,unsure of what to do.He buried his face into my neck and let out a staggered breath,"Aish jinjja you really."

I coughed and pulled away,"Mianhe."

Yongnam pushed my head,"What are you sorry for?At least you're okay."

I smiled and looked away,"I'm not that weak you know?"

"Oh yeah?"

"Because I've almost never seen you walk on your own before."

"Yongguk is just protective."

"That's true,so you're actually okay?"

I nodded,"Sure I am."

"Okay then,lets go before Yongguk finds us."Yongnam quickly walked off and I followed behind,my ankle trying to get used to working again."Hyemi ah pali."

"Arasso,where are we going?"

"We're going on a date."

I scoffed,"Okay then."

"Wah cheating on Yongguk?"

"I'll just say I mistook you for him."

Yongnam laughed and pulled me along,"Wow you're interesting,I kinda like that."

I smiled and he pulled me to this shop that sells flowers.A florist?A floral shop?

"Oppa,what are we doing here?"

"Buying flowers."

I raised an eyebrow,"Okay?"

He glanced at me and chuckled,touching the rose petals,"I'm buying it for someone."

"Okay?"

"Yah waegeulae?"

"For your girlfriend?"

"Erm maybe."

"Why maybe?"

"Well she's a friend,and she's a girl,is that a girlfriend?"

I laughed,"Well yes,just not the romantic kind."

"Is it okay to give her roses?"

"Won't that be romantic?"

"That's my intention."

"Ooh you're confessing to her?"

"Ani."

I eyed him,"You're confusing me,buy whatever you want."

"Are you jealous?"

"Jealous of what?"

"That I'm not buying flowers for you."

I grumbled and spotted Yongguk outside,"Oppa!"

He turned to me and quickly made his way over."Hyemi ah,where did you go?"

Yongnam scoffed and Yongguk glared at him,"Hyung,she can't move about easily,look after her."

"She isn't my responsibility is she?"

"Hyung-"

"Aish oppa geuman hae,I'm fine,you'll let me walk now right?"

"Only if you promise to stay with me."

"Nae arasso."

Yongnam rolled his eyes and continued looking at the flowers."Hyung,what are you-"

I elbowed Yongguk,"Shh don't ask,it'll just confuse you."

"Ah okay."

Yongnam ordered a bouquet of roses and Yongguk took a little rose keychain from the counter."Is this nice?"

My face lit up and I stared at it,"Wah,its so pretty."

He smirked and passed it to the woman at the cashier,"How much for this?"

I elbowed him,"Wow you're buying it for a girl too?"

He raised an eyebrow,"Too?"

"Mm Yongnam is buying it for a girl too."

"Ah yah hyung!"Yongguk crouched down rubbing his shin,"Why'd you do that for?!"

Yongnam scoffed and kept his wallet,"Neol jinjja,copying what I'm doing."

I glared at him,"Neol michin yah?Why are you kicking him for?"

I helped Yongguk up and Yongnam left the shop after mumbling something.

"Aish jeongmal,oppa kwenchana?"

Yongguk sighed,"Why is he in a bad mood?"

"Molla,can you walk?"

"I'm fine,"he got up and dust himself off before paying for the keychain."Here."

I stared at him.

"Take it,I bought it for you."I giggled and took the rose keychain from him,"Wah oppa komawo."

He smiled and hugged me,"Mm,lets get going then."

We went to look for Yongnam,not really sure where he went though.

"Aish jinjja that hyung,wanna rest somewhere?There's a bench there."

He pulled me to the seat and I sighed,"Oppa."

He smiled,"Hmm?"

"You like me calling you oppa?"

"Yeah,its cute."

I giggled,"Naega,does Yongnam have a girlfriend?"

"Ani,not that I know of,waeyo?You like him?"

"Kind of,well he is your brother."

"Yah,so this is how it feels like to be jealous,you don't like me anymore?You're tired of me already?"

"Who said we were together anyway?"

Yongguk sighed and hugged me,"I love you."

I don't know why,but I wasn't very surprised,I somehow already knew how he felt.And I felt happy,"I love you too."

He pressed his lips on my neck and I poked him,"Yah it tickles."

He scoffed and pulled away,"Now we have to look for-"

"I said I won't do it you idiot are you out of your mind?!"We turned towards the sound of Yongnam's voice,he continued cursing and swearing and Yongguk covered my ears,"No need for you to hear that."

I smacked his hands and pushed him away,"I'm not a kid stop it,what's wrong with Yongnam anyway?"

I went over to check on Yongnam and he pulled the phone away from his ear,glaring at his phone before throwing it on the ground.I stared at the shattered pieces on the floor,"Oppa."

He turned to me,eyes all fiery,he marched over to me and grabbed my face,kissing me roughly.

I froze there,totally stunned,what the-

I pushed him away but he grabbed me tight and I felt someone pull me away quickly.Yongguk punched his brother in the face and Yongnam fell down."Oppa!"

I held Yongguk back and Yongnam flew over to him,punching him as well.I gasped and held Yongnam,"Oppa geuman!Neol waegeulae?!"

He glared at Yongguk and wiped the blood off his mouth,"Crazy idiot."

He stormed away and I went over to Yongguk,"Oppa kwenchana?"

He winced and got up while I grabbed a napkin and wiped the blood off his nose."Ah ah yah."

"Oh chesunghaeyo,apa?"

"Neomu."

"Ah you're going to have a bruise."

"Waeyo?Does it pain you to see me hurt?"

"Oppa."

He patted my head,"Nan kwenchana,jinjja,something is wrong with my brother though."

I nodded,"What's up with him?"

We went back home,not in a really good mood."Umma,we're home."

"Where's Yongnam?"

"Mollayo,I don't wanna talk about him."

"What happened?Oh goodness you have a bruise!"Aunty glanced at me and I shook my head,"Aish get some ice on,here umma will help you."

The doorbell rang and aunty told me to get it.I opened the door and a delivery man was there,my guards holding onto him.

"A-A package for Miss Hyemi?"

"That's me."

"S-Sign here please."

I giggled,"Let him go."My guards let him go and I signed the paper."Kamsahamida,here."

He handed a bouquet of roses to me and I stared blankly,"N-Nae."

I took the card and read it.

-Hyemi ah,I like you.Even though Yongguk loves you and I barely know you.Well,I don't exactly like like you,you're a nice person and a really fun friend.Take this okay?Lets hope we meet again,but not under such circumstances.Yongnam oppa.-

==============================================================================================

A/N:Weelllll a lot of action in this chapter but calm down cos I'll do my very best to let everything make sense (: Thanks to my subscribers and please comment! ^^