RANKS

General's Daughter

I cocked my head,thinking about Yongnam,uncle and aunty.Yongguk came into my room,"Hyemi ah."

"Mm?"

"Go and sleep."

"Why do they seem so,I don't know."

"Hyemi?"

"Yongguk ah,what do your parents work as?"

"Bwoh?"

I looked up at him and realised what I actually asked him,"Oh mianhe,its okay if you don't want to tell me."

He laughed and sat next to me,wrapping an arm around my waist,"Kwenchana,since you're curious,my mother is a doctor,as you saw earlier,my father is a businessman and Yongnam is a sergeant in the army,he trains the recruits."

"Ah so your parents know the ranks very well from you and your brother?"

"More or less,my mother is very fascinated with all the ranks and duties and commands."

I giggled and nodded,"Mm your mother is nice."

Yongguk's expression hardened and I nudged him,"Yah waegeulae?"

He shook his head,"Its nothing."

I pouted and took his hand away,"Go away,you're not telling me anything."

"Hyemi ah."

He reached out to me but I grabbed the blanket and pulled it over my head,"Don't touch me,I want to sleep."

His phone rang and he sighed,"Nae General."

I shot back up,"Pass it to me!"

Yongguk looked away,listening for instructions I guess,"Nae,nae,we're at my house."

"Yongguk ah!"

He turned to me,"Nae,erm your daughter wants to talk to you."

I waited and he passed the phone to me,"Appa."

My father chuckled,"Well how are you doing?"

"Appa,what's going on?"

"Hmm,Hyemi ah."

"Nae."

"I'm only saying this once,don't freak out okay?"

"What is it?"

"Your mother,she was kidnapped when she was overseas,we're not sure who the kidnapper is but we have a few names listed and we're looking for her."

My eyes were wide,I couldn't believe it,"Appa."

"Hyemi ah,I want you to stay safe so I can find your mother okay?"

My lips were trembling and I was so scared,"You'll find her,right?"

My father sighed,"Nae,we'll find her."

"Promise?"

Long pause,"Yes,I promise,now go and sleep,I'll call again."

"Goodnight appa."

"Goodnight."

I hung up and stared blankly,my mum was taken away,and the reason why my father wants me far away is because he knows the kidnapper will come looking for me.

I shook my head,this isn't just a kidnap,someone must be finding a way to threaten my father."Hyemi?"

I closed my eyes and let out a staggered breath,"Umma ottoke?"

Yongguk came over to me,not sure whether it was okay to touch me or not,"Y-Yah."

I stood up and hugged him real tight.He froze for a moment,before hugging me back,"Its okay."

We stayed like that for a long while,Yongguk just patting my back to calm me down.I sniffed and pulled away,"Ah ah."My ankle stung and Yongguk sat me down on my bed,"Careful."

I laid down on my bed and Yongguk sat there,rubbing circles on the back of my hand.

"Yongguk ah."

"Hmm?"

I sat up and hugged him,"Kajima."

He nodded,"Arasso."

==============================================================================================

A/N:Well I have training tomorrow so I need to sleep early! Nights to all my subscribers and please comment! ^^