GET DOWN

General's Daughter

I felt his lips on mine,firm and warm,and I opened my eyes to see Yongguk leaning over me.He pulled away slightly and gazed into my eyes,"Awake?"

I leaned in and kissed him again,"Mm."

He smiled and took my hand,"Come on,lets go."

"Where are we?"

"You've not been here before?"

"Am I supposed to know this place?"

He blinked and looked outside,"This is where we work."

"Bwoh?"

"This is the naval base,General will be coming here soon."

"Oh,geurae?I've never been here before though,appa never let me come close to where he works."

He got out of the car and came to get me."Hyemi ah."

"Nae."

"You know this place is confidential right?"

I giggled,"Not anymore."

"Yah."

I saluted Yongguk,"Chesunghamida,I won't leak any information."

He pinched my cheek,"Aish you really."

We went into the facility and I'm not going to elaborate much because Yongguk won't let me.Mehrong...

Anyway he took me into the ladies bathroom and handed my bag to me,"Take a shower,our female officers use these facilities."

"Nae."

I went inside and took a long shower,because my body was bloody stiff from all the stress and action.The water was warm which was good because I expected it to be freezing cold.

I turned the water off and heard some females officers come in."Yah yah,did you hear?"

"About officer Yongguk?"

"Nae nae,ah he's just amazing isn't he?"

"I know,what about him?"

"Naega,I heard that he finally came back here."

"Bwoh?I thought he was posted to be General's bodyguard?"

"Yeah but they got into some trouble,anyway,Yongguk is now looking after the General's daughter,I heard that she's quite pretty."

"Geurae?Where's our chance then?We barely got to spend time with him when we first got posted here."

"Yah,that was different,he wasn't interested in anyone remember?"

"Waeyo?"

"Molla,he was so into looking after the General he didn't care about anything else."

"But that itself is so attractive right?"

"Nae,that girl must be lucky,if Yongguk even bothers to look at her like a woman."

"Maybe he's just taking her like a responsibility?"

"Ah who knows,we'll just have to maximise the time he spends here,anyone can catch his eye now."

The two officers left and I put my clothes on,Yongguk sure has some impact around here.I went out and walked down the hallways,not really sure where to go.

Yongguk was nowhere to be seen.I turned down a corridor and knocked into a group of female officers.

I bowed slightly,"Chesunghamida."

"Yah,who are you?Identify yourself."

I shook my head,mind blank,and turned away.One officer grabbed my arm,"Yah,you are in secured property,you better identify yourself or you will be dealt with severely."

Her grip was really firm,and it scared me.

"Let her go."

My heart stopped for a moment,his deep cave voice."Sergeant,we found this girl wandering around-"

"Let her go."

The female officer let me go but I just stayed frozen there.Yongguk took my arm and pulled me to him gently,"This is the General's daughter,you are to treat her with the utmost respect,how can you not identify her?"His authoritative voice made me jump slightly,it has a don't-joke-around-me vibe.

"Chesunghamida sergeant,I should have identified her."

Yongguk sighed and held my shoulders,"Kwenchana?Did they hurt you?"

I took his hands away,"I'm fine,they didn't do anything."

I walked away,trying to get lost on my own,I don't know.He caught up with me easily,"Hyemi ah,waegeulae?Where are you hurt?"

I continued walking and he grabbed my hand,I didn't face him,"Let me go."

"Hyemi what's wrong?"

"Don't touch me."

He froze slightly,I've never said that to him in a long time.He let me go and I found my way out of the building.I sat on the front steps of the entrance building and stared outside.Waiting for my father.I don't know why I'm feeling this way,knowing that other women are interested in Yongguk,knowing that I'm still his job,knowing that there must be a line drawn,knowing that appa might not be happy.

What else?

The sky soon turned dark and I had this feeling like Yongguk was watching me from somewhere.A large car stopped in front of me and I stood up,knowing who it was. 

"Abeoji."

My father stepped out and looked at me,smiling,"Oh Hyemi ah,good that you're safe,I heard you were nearly taken away."

I bit my lip and nodded,"Nae,good to see you safe too."My voice must have sounded weird,"Hyemi ah,waegeulae?Where's Yongguk?"

I shook my head,feeling my heart well up and ache,"He's inside I think."

My father patted my back,"Hey what's wrong?"

I looked at him,then at all the guards surrounding him,"Abeoji,something is wrong."

"What is?"

I shook my head again and he got the message,"Arasso,come to my office and we'll talk."

We went into his office and my father instructed for the guards to remain outside."Okay,what is it?"

"Appa,it's about Yongguk."

"Mm waeyo?"

"You won't allow it right?"

"Bwoh?"

"I mean for Yongguk and I to be together."

My father nodded,"Yeah,I won't allow the two of you to be together,his brother almost kidnapped you."

I smiled weakly,"True,almost,but he didn't."

My father cleared his throat,"I'm taking Yongguk in for investigation."

"Nae."

"You're not protecting him?I thought you liked him?"

"I do,but he didn't do anything that needs me to defend him."

"Hmm,then can I ask you something my dear?"

"What?"

"Why didn't Yongnam kidnap or take you away?He could have killed you easily."

"Nae,he could have,easily."

"So why didn't he?"

"Because of Yongguk."

"Bwoh?"

"Appa,no brother will want to kill the girl his brother loves."

"Yongguk feels the same way towards you?"

"To what I know,yes,maybe even more."

"He is very loyal,he won't do anything that will go against me."

"Same for me,I won't do anything against you."

"So if I ask,wait,demand for the two of you to stay away from one another,there will be no questions asked?"

"Nae,I will listen to you."

My father sighed and spun a pen in his hand,"Arasso,I'll talk to you about this some other time,but first I'll need to investigate Yongguk and Yongnam."

"Nae appa."

My heart finally relaxed and my father patted my shoulder,"I'll discuss with your mother about this,so don't worry."

I stared at him,"Bwoh?Umma?"

Appa smirked and left,leaving me in his office.

==============================================================================================

A/N:Well I've gotten tons of comments and wow I realised I need to finish this story off nicely so please be patient with my updates..I might even be a day late in updating or so. I have tons of work piling up and I need to get it done so please understand if I cannot post my daily updates ): Thanks to my subscribers and please comment! ^^