CONFIDENTIAL

General's Daughter

It was absolutely quiet in the car,and I could sense this weird vibe from Yongguk."Where are we going?"

He stared straight at the road,ignoring me.

"Yongguk?"

He continued speeding down the empty highway.I gripped onto my seat belt,feeling so scared suddenly,"Yah slow down."

No response.

I grabbed his hand on the steering wheel,"Yongguk ah,jebal slow down,its dangerous."

He turned to me and I saw this frightening glare in his eyes,"Don't touch me."

I cringed and let go immediately,"Chesunghaeyo."

I looked out the window and felt tears running down my face,what is going on?Yongguk braked abruptly and I gasped,shocked.

I didn't dare look at him,I could hear his deep heavy breathing and it scared me.I heard his door open and close.Yongguk stepping out.

My door didn't open so I just assumed that Yongguk was leaving me in there.I closed my eyes and leaned back in my seat,fear creeping through me.I let out a staggered breath and made up my mind.

Who the hell is he to do this to me?I opened my door and stormed out,feeling the pain in my ankle increasing with every step.

I was pulled back and I struggled against his strong grip."Let me go!"

He held on tighter,"Where are you going?"

I sighed,why is his voice so much softer all of a sudden?"Away from you!You idiot!"

Yongguk held my shoulders and looked into my eyes.I felt this wave of calmness wash over me,his eyes were soft and warm again.

He looked at me quizzically,"Kwenchana?"

I scoffed,why is he like this one moment then like that another moment?"Don't touch me."

"Ah nae,chakaman."He let me go but was waiting for my permission to hold me.I started walking but he held my waist,"I can't let you walk like this."

I glared at him,"I said don't."

He gazed into my eyes and wiped my tears away.I froze at his touch,I didn't like how my heart was reacting to this.

He lifted me over to the beach and somehow managed to open the mat with one hand effortlessly.

He sat me down gently and stood at a side,like a bodyguard.It felt so weird.I mean,firstly,I didn't even know we reached the beach.

Secondly,Yongguk's gazes are really messing with my brain.What's with him earlier?I closed my eyes and let the wind blow through my hair.

I hugged my knees to my chest,totally forgetting that I was wearing a skirt.I just needed some time to calm down from all the speeding earlier.

"H-Hyemi,er-erm-"

"Waegeulae?"

I felt him put something on my legs and I looked up at Yongguk.He cleared his throat and looked away,"Just,cover yourself up."

I straightened my legs out and covered my face in my hands,"What's wrong with you?"

Yongguk got worried and he kneeled down next to me,"Erm-ah-chesunghaeyo,yah I didn't mean to-"

"Yongguk."

"Nae?"

"Just sit."

"Bwoh?"

"Anja."

He sat down and I looked out to the sea."Hyemi?"

"Neol,waegeulae?"

"Bwoh?"

"You're a bit,I don't know,kind of split huh?"

"Erm,am I supposed to understand what you just said?Because I can't-"

"I mean,your personality is kinda split,isn't it?"

"Jinjja?"

I nodded.He thought about it,then he understood,"Ah earlier."

"Mhmm."

He looked away,"There were problems earlier."

"Oh yeah?Like what?"

"I'm sorry but that's strictly confidential."

"Ah,work problems."

"Mm."

His face was grave and I wondered what was on his mind.Still,since I'm out on the beach,might as well have fun before going back.

==============================================================================================

A/N:Oh well what could happen right?? Thanks to my subscribers and please comment! ^^