COMFORTABLE

General's Daughter

It was a quiet drive.Both of us had nothing to say.I just kept telling myself that Yongguk had no feelings for me so I shouldn't waste my time on him.

I mean,I didn't even know of him until yesterday and he probably didn't take much notice of me unless my father told him to watch me.

So,I'm cutting my heart off from now on.I'm not going to avoid him because of my stupid emotions,what's wrong with being just friends?

"Do you want to shop or something?"

I looked at Yongguk,"I'll shop with a sprained ankle."

He glanced at me shortly,"Mianhe,I'll carry you then."

"You sure you can last that long?"

He nodded and answered simply,"I'm from the navy."

"Oh right."

Well,judging from those muscles he could have pulled a train.

He smirked and I wondered if I just said that out loud.

He parked and came over to my side to lift me up.Sometimes I wonder about my clothes choices.

Because I'll just grab whatever fits.So I'm wearing my blouse and a normal skirt that's just above my knees.

Yongguk locked the car and wrapped an arm around my waist.He lifted me into the mall and we walked,or more like he walked around.

He didn't seem the least bit tired after lugging me around.My feet weren't even touching the ground.

"Oh oh,sweets!"

Yongguk looked at where I pointed,"Candy shop?"

I nodded,"I love the sweets there."

He took me to the shop and looked around."You like sweets?"

I shook my head,"Only the sweets here."

He raised an eyebrow.

"Ooh the mixed candies there are nice!"

He walked towards where I pointed and I chose my sweets."Do you want some?"

"No,I can't have candy in my diet."

I stared at him,"Okay then."

He took me to the counter and I paid up."Oh?Your boyfriend's not giving you a treat?"

I looked at the woman behind the counter,"Bwoh?"

"You must have made him angry,didn't you get some sweets for him as well?"

Yongguk stared at me and I waved my hand,"Aniya,he's not my-"

"Aww don't stay angry at her,its just sweets,here,try this."She handed a little bag to us and I raised an eyebrow."Have fun!You look cute together."

I bowed at her awkwardly and took my bag of sweets while Yongguk got me outside.We sat down at a bench and Yongguk was clearly looking uncomfortable.

I nudged him,"Yah,kwenchana?"

He looked at me,eyes shooting through mine again."Aniya,its nothing."

I cleared my throat,"You can tell me you know?If you're comfortable with telling me,that is."

He wrapped his arm back around my waist and I thought he was about to lift me up again,but he just stayed there.I stared at him blankly,"Yongguk?"

"Is this how couples look like?"

"Bwoh?"

"When guys get an arm around the girl,is that how people define a couple?"

I cocked my head,"No,it differs for everybody."

"Jinjja?"

I nodded,partly impressed that my reactions,heartbeat and emotions were under control.Maybe I should just throw my heart away,it'll make life easier.

I mentally face palmed myself,stupid,I'll be dead without a heart.

"How do you want your boyfriend to hold you then?"

That question caught me off guard,"Erm,er,I'm fine with whatever way he holds me."

Yongguk frowned at that,"It isn't good to just let your boyfriend hold you any way he likes."

I sighed,"Well I don't know okay,I expect him to be responsible enough."

He nodded and tapped his fingers on my waist,thinking.I froze slightly,is he getting too comfortable or what?

"What is a cute couple?"

"Bwoh?"

"Why did that lady say we look cute together?"

I shook my head,not understanding myself,"Mollayo,cute couples are like,they're together and they do sweet things together I guess,and maybe they look good together or something."

"Oh."

I glanced at him and he took his hand away from my waist,"Mianhe,I didn't mean to hold you for that long."

"Kwenchana."

"I thought-"He paused and I waved my hand in front of him."Waegeulae?"

"I just thought,you didn't like me to,you know,touch you."

"Ah,that."

We sat there,quiet for a while.I looked at my hands and popped a sweet in my mouth before opening the little bag that the lady gave us.It had two sticks of lip gloss,a lollipop and a long strip of sour candy.All in nice packaging of course.I took a little piece of paper out from the bag,it had instructions written on them.

 

-Couple Candy Game.Just share the lollipop to complete the 'Candy Kiss'!For the sour strip candy,take one end in your mouth and give the other end to your partner.Bite and chew on the chewy gummy candy until your lips touch to complete round two of the 'candy kiss'.Lastly,take a lip gloss each,both are of different flavours.Apply on your lips like a normal lip gloss.Make sure your partner applies the other lip gloss on him/herself.Then just kiss as per normal and get ready to taste a whole new flavour!-

 

I laughed and Yongguk looked at me.I kept everything back into the bag and handed it to him,"Here,try this out on your girlfriend."

"Bwoh?"

This guy must have a girlfriend,how can he not have one?

"Play this with her,she'll be happy to know that you'll eat all the sweets just to play with her."

He took the bag from me and I stood up forgetting about my leg for a moment.He caught my waist and steadied me,"I told you to be careful with your ankle."

"Ah,mianhe."

He shoved the bag into his pocket and lifted me up.

==============================================================================================

A/N:Huhu..I'm having my trials tomorrow...It's for a competition and I hope I won't panic like how I did last time but anyways thanks to my subscribers and please comment! ^^