ASKING

General's Daughter

We ate and Yongguk's mother kept smiling at me.She was nice though,but I don't know why she's treating me so nice.

"So you're the General's daughter right?"

I nodded,"Nae."

"Well your father is a great man,he did amazing things for the navy."

"Nae."

"How does it feel like,having a father with such great influence?"

"Erm,its okay,we attend lots of functions,but my father goes for a lot of peace talks."

"Ah of course,so,your father must be having a hard time looking for a suitable partner for you huh?"

I choked on my soup and Yongguk rushed over,patting my back."Umma,not that kind of peace talks."

"My dear son just sit down."

"Umma-"

"Yongguk."

He sat back down,"Umma,I need your help with Hyemi."

"Oh waeyo?"

"Her ankle."

His mother came over to me,"Ah right,well its more or less healed,we'll just take this off."

She took the bandage cast thing off me and stretched my foot carefully.I winced at the slight pain and Yongguk squeezed my shoulder.

"Ah."

"Oh mianhe,try moving your feet now."

I moved my ankle slowly and Yongguk leaned close to me,"Don't stress it too much."

"Mm ara."

Yongguk's mother cleared ,"Its healing fine but its still better to not move around too much."

"How did you know about my condition?"

She smiled,"My son said he was bringing a patient over,I didn't know my patient was going to be the General's daughter though."

"Who the hell are you guys?!What are you doing in front of my house?!"There was a commotion outside and we rushed out,again with Yongguk holding me close to him.

The guards were grabbing onto two guys,guns ready to shoot them.Yongguk shouted at the guards,"Step down now!"

The guards looked at me,not sure if it was safe for me."But sir they are trespassing-"

"They're my father and my brother!"

"Sir,they still have to go through a security check-"

"I said step down!"

I held Yongguk back,"Yah cool down."

I turned to the guards,"Let them go."

"Miss we have protocols-"

I raised an eyebrow,"What did I just say?"

The guards looked at one another and let Yongguk's father and brother go.

"Guys,guns please,I don't want to see them."I said out loud enough or them to hear.

The guards kept their guns and Yongguk took me back inside.They were my bodyguards for a long time,so they know my style.Only some time back did they assist my father,leaving me to Yongguk.

Yongguk's family and I settled in the living room.The atmosphere was tense and I felt like it was all my fault.Yongguk's brother was staring at me,and I glanced at him a few times,he really looked like Yongguk.

"Are they twins or what?"Yongguk and his brother laughed quietly.I covered my mouth,did I say that out loud?Yongguk tugged on my hand,"Let me introduce you to my twin brother,Bang Yongnam."

I bowed slightly,"Annyeonghaseyo,Hyemi-imida."

Yongnam looked into my eyes and smiled,gummy smile,like Yongguk,"Yongnam-imida."

Their father cleared his throat,"So,you're our navy's General's daughter?"

"Nae."

"Well,you're welcomed to stay here,as long as my family is safe,mm,Yongguk will be looking after you I suppose?"

Yongguk nodded,"I promise everybody will be safe."

He glanced at me and I felt my cheeks get hot.

"Yah,Yongnam ah,come eat dinner with your father.Yongguk,you can take Hyemi upstairs now."Their mother called out.

Yongguk lifted me up and we bowed."Goodnight everyone."

"Ah goodnight uncle,aunty,Yongnam shi."

"Yah drop it,oppa will do."

Yongguk tightened his grip on my waist,"Hyung,don't make her uncomfortable."

"Arasso,but I won't answer you if you don't call me oppa."

"Hyung!"

"Just get her to call you oppa,then it'll be fair!"Yongnam shouted.

I giggled and Yongguk pressed his lips to the side of my head,"He's just playing."

I nodded,"Ara."

==============================================================================================

A/N: So here's Yongnam. And Yongguk likes Hyemi so yup! Thanks to my subscribers and please comment! ^^