MISSING

General's Daughter

I found my way to the interrogation room somehow.Yongguk standing at attention with two guards,one on each of his side.

"Oppa."

Yongguk turned to me,"Hyemi ah."

I smiled and went over to him,squeezing his shoulder,"Kwenchana?"

He nodded,"I'll be fine."

I looked at the two guards,"Is my mother safe?"

They saluted me,"Nae."

"She's coming back here right?"

"Nae."

I sighed,"Mm,that's good."

Yongguk cleared his throat,"Hyemi ah."

"Nae."

"You went to talk with General?"

"Mm,waeyo?"

"Ani,it's just,are you okay?"

I giggled,"Molla,I guess,I think we'll get to see Yongnam soon though,appa wants to interrogate him as well."

"And you're laughing because?"

"You guys didn't do anything to me,so appa won't go so hard on you."

"Oh,geurae?"

"You tell me,you've worked for him longer."

"Ah nae,but still,you're his one and only daughter-"

"Ara,hajiman,I want to ask you something."

"Oh."

"Naneun,am I your one and only?"

"B-Bwoh?"

The two guards were controlling their laughter but I ignored them."Oppa,nan,am I your one and only girl?"

Yongguk's face was like stone,thinking hard I guess,"Nae,of course you are."

I held his chin,"Wae?Why is your face like this?"

His lips trembled slightly,"Er,y-yah why are you asking weird stuff like this all of a sudden?"

"I told you,I talked to my dad earlier."

"Oh right."

I pinched his nose,"Oppa,if appa says,wait,demands that we break up,what are you going to do?"

He watched me,staring into my eyes,"What do you want me to do?"

I eyed him,I wasn't expecting him to ask me this.He took my hand away and held my chin,"What will you do then?"

I blinked at him,wow his sudden taking-charge-of-this-situation scared me.

"I'll-I'll listen to appa."

He smiled,but his eyes were sad,"Which means you'll not listen to me,right?"

I took a deep breath,"What will you do?"

Yongguk looked at the two guards,"First,I'll listen to General,and if I leave you,I'll regret and come back for you again."

I giggled,"Might as well stay with me throughout."

He nodded,"Exactly."

I gasped,having the sudden realisation."Oppa-"

The interrogation room opened and an officer stepped out,"Bring him in."

Yongguk patted my head and the guards took him in.I just watched him go in,this is probably the first and last time Yongguk will ever disobey my father,and it's because of me.

==============================================================================================

A/N:Well guys here it is..Another chapter and thank you for being patient because I'm exhausted and I need to sleep but here it is! ^^ Thanks to my subscribers and have a good rest!