CLOUDY

General's Daughter

I sat on the stairs of the entrance building.Again.Even though it was past midnight and I'm supposed to stay in my father's office.The sky was completely dark,but with the moonlight,I could see clouds coming together.

"Jinjja?You're going to rain now?"I pouted and stared at the sky,"Andwaeyo arasso?I'm partially happy and sad so don't dampen my mood,literally."

Headlights flashed at me and I jumped slightly,seeing a car pull up in front of me.I stood up and Yongguk's parents came out,his mother looked upset but she smiled upon seeing me,"Aigoo uri Hyemi ah,are you okay?I heard from Yongnam."

"Nan kwenchana."

Yongguk's father scoffed,"Uri?I don't know you really well,but both my sons are in trouble and even if they did anything wrong they didn't hurt you okay?"

I smiled and nodded,"Geurae,they didn't hurt me,so they won't get into trouble for that."

Yongguk's father cocked his head,"Oh that's right,hajiman,they'll get into other types of trouble right?"

"Mianhe,I don't know much about that."

Yongnam got out of the car,looking really weak,he didn't look like himself.Loss of energy,it felt weird.A few guards ran out from the building and they grabbed Yongnam's arms,pulling him in.

I freaked a bit,seeing them take action even before he could stand straight."Ch-Chakaman."

The guards stopped and I went over to Yongnam,"Oppa,neol kwenchana?Were you hurt?"

He chuckled,"Aniya,nan kwenchana."

I nodded and stepped away,"Nae,that's good,take him in safely okay?"

The guards nodded towards me and pulled him in.Yongguk's mother started sniffing and I took her to the lounge.Yongguk's parents rested in there and I went back out,sitting on the stairs.

Wind started blowing and my hair was flying about.But I didn't care,I just wanted time to pass,quickly.Where everybody is safe and sound,happy like they were before.

I rested on the pillar next to me and sighed,"Ottoke?For once I'm going to listen to my father but Yongguk isn't going to."

I closed my eyes and heard drops of rain fall.Well,it's raining whether I like it or not,things are not going to happen like how I want it to.

The cold wind blew and I shivered,feeling the hairs on my skin stand.Another car drove up and stopped in front of me.I stood up and gasped upon seeing my mother."Umma!"

I ran to her and hugged her tight."Aigoo my little girl,what are you doing out here?It's so cold."

I cried in her embrace,I missed her so much.I didn't even care how cold it was going to be."Alright alright I'm fine stop crying,let's take you inside."

Seriously,I can't believe even after everything,my mother is still talking to me so calmly.We went to my father's office and he wasn't in.Probably interrogating Yongguk and Yongnam,I don't know.

We sat down on the sofa and my mother held my hands,"Hey,how have you been?"

I looked up at her,"Umma,neol kwenchana?"

She smiled and nodded,"I'm fine,your father's men saved me just in time."

"Umma,do you know those people?"

She nodded,"Not at first,but after I watched their movements,it was from the army segment I guess,it seemed that way."

I sighed,"I'm just happy you're okay."

"Well I'm happy you're okay too,I heard you've gotten yourself a boyfriend."I stared at my mother,"Umma."

She cocked an eyebrow,"Dear,I know things,don't need to be so surprised."

The door opened and my father stepped in,heaving a sigh of relief,"Oh goodness you're safe."My parents hugged one another and stuff,but I wanted to know if he was okay.

I mean Yongguk.I left the office and went to the interrogation room.An officer stepped out and he saluted at me,"Do you require assistance Miss?"

"Oh naega,where is Yongguk?"

"He left awhile ago."

"Jinjja?"

"Yes with Yongnam."

"Where did they go?"

"They were walking towards the entrance of the building."

"Ah nae kamsahamida."

I quickly rushed to the the entrance,I had a bad feeling about the two brothers.I heard some shuffling and I heard grunts.I gasped as I saw Yongguk and Yongnam fighting.

"Oppa!"

They totally ignored me.Yongguk grabbed Yongnam's collar,"Don't you dare say you like her again because you have no right to say that!"

Yongnam pushed him off and kicked Yongguk's stomach,"You idiot!What makes you think you have the right to love her?!"

Yongguk lunged back and punched his brother in the face.Tears fell down my cheeks,what are they doing?

I ran over to Yongguk and hugged him,pushing him away from Yongnam."Hyemi ah!Get away from him!"

I heard a couple of officers hold on to Yongnam and I buried my face into Yongguk's chest,"Hajima."

He breathed heavily and hugged me back,"Mi-Mianhe."

I shook my head,"Don't do that,Yongnam did something wrong,but don't fight like that."He patted my back and kissed my head,"He wanted to kill you but ended up liking you,who falls for the person he's supposed to kill?"

"Who falls for the daughter of the General he's working for?"

Yongguk froze and I held his hand,"Oppa,I love you,even if my father disapproves,even if Yongnam will get upset,I still love you."

He relaxed slightly and I looked up at him,"What were the two of you fighting for anyway?"

His face turned red and I eyed him,"Waegeulae?"

"A-Ani,it's just,I kinda had the urge to beat my brother up."

"Waeyo?"

"Cos he said he liked you but he put you in danger and I really couldn't stand it."

"Oh geurae?"

He nodded and continued,"And also because..."

"Because?"

"I didn't like it when he said he liked you."

I smiled and tried to look into his eyes,"Why didn't you like it?"

"Yah,you're mine,why would I like it if another guy likes you?"

"Aww someone sounds jealous."

He snapped up at me,"Aniyo!I just don't like it when guys say they like you,I don't care even it's my brother,I don't like it-"

I kissed him gently and he calmed down.A lot.He smiled and pulled my waist to him,"You know something?"

I blinked at him,"What?"

"I think I was jealous."

I giggled and he laughed.We heard shuffling behind us and I turned to see the guards who took Yongnam away earlier.

"Miss,Yongnam wants to see you."

"Where is he?"

"In the waiting room."

I glanced at Yongguk,"Nae arasso,I'll go see him."

Yongguk gripped on my hand tight,"Hyemi ah."

I smiled and patted his hand,"I'll be fine,I want to have a clear cut okay?"

He let my hand go slowly,"I'm trusting you,that's why I'm letting you go see him okay?"

"Nae oppa."

==============================================================================================

A/N:Wow guys I've been really busy lately and this is probably the only day I'll be free so here's a chapter! I have projects and competitions coming in so I'll be kept busy again... Sorry to keep you guys waiting but rest assured I'll finish this story :) Thank you for your patience and have a good week ahead!