WHO

General's Daughter

"Appa,its just a gathering,do I have to dress up?"

"Hyemi,you know my status,you have to."

I grumbled and closed my room door.Sickening.I don't even know my father's status.

He gets promoted at such a crazy rate because he cares more for our country than his own family.

Is that a good way to get promoted?I giggled to myself,whatever it is,its nice that my dad is doing our country proud,but I seriously have no interests in his gathering and other promotions.

He's a what?Commander?Sergeant?I don't know anymore,its too complicated for a girl.

Someone knocked on my door as I took my shirt off."Come in."

I guessed that it was the maid but I guessed wrong.

"Oh chesuhamida."A low caved voice replied.

I turned and the door slammed shut.I froze then,one hand reaching out for my dress.

Whoever it was,saw me.Half .

I screamed,realising it was a guy from his deep voice.I hid under my blanket and took deep breaths,"Crap crap crap crap oh crap."

"Miss,is everything okay?"It was the maid.

I pulled the blanket away slightly,"Come in."

She looked in,"Oh Miss,you need to change,pali pali please."

She pulled me off my bed and dressed me quickly.I shuddered at the thought of some guy just coming into my room again.

Then my mind clicked,who was that?My mum is working so she's not home,my mum's voice also doesn't sound that deep.

My dad is in his room,preparing.Our maids are all girls other than my father's subordinate.

My mouth fell open,my dad's subordinate,assistant,bodyguard,most trusted naval officer from his specialised navy training team.

I never heard him speak since he started coming here months ago.I didn't know his voice was that deep.I didn't even know he hovered around our house.

Until now that is.

I went downstairs slowly,quietly,hoping that guy will mysteriously vanish so I won't feel embarrassed or anything.

But he was there all right,in his straight sharp suit and handsomely styled up hair.I stared at him like an idiot.

He is really handsome.He glanced up at me and bowed slightly.

I rubbed my neck awkwardly,my dress felt so short all of a sudden.

I shook my head and faced him properly,"Erm,you came into my room earlier?"

His face was like stone,"Chesuhamida,General asked me to check on you."

"Oh."

"Did I make you feel uncomfortable?"

Wow his voice had some impact."Erm,no,not at all."

I bet my cheeks were flushed because I did feel uncomfortable.It felt really hot.

"So erm,I'm Hyemi and you are?"

"Yongguk,Bang Yongguk,head and leader of Section A,in charge of-"He paused and I waited.

"Chesuhamida,General asked me not to use navy language on you."

"Oh so my dad's a General now?"

He grinned slightly and for the first time,I saw his gummy smile.It was charming.

He snapped back up,"Yes your father is a General."

I thought about it,"How long have you been here?"

He looked at me with a questioning look.

"Just speak to me informally."

He smirked,"I'm older than you."

"Kind of guessed that,is it okay if I drop formalities?"

He nodded,wiping the smile off his face,"But I have to be formal when General is around."

I nodded,"So how long?"

"You mean me being your bodyguard?"

My eyes widened,"You're my bodyguard?"

He raised an eyebrow,"Yes I am."

"I thought you were my dad's."

"I'm both."

"Oh."

"I've started since last year,so about eleven months and twenty-six days."

My mouth fell open,that long and I didn't know him?

I heard my father's door click open and Yongguk stood at attention.It was so cute.

I cleared my throat,my mind is getting ahead of itself.

"Hyemi,are you ready to leave?"

I nodded and grabbed my pouch on the table before slipping my heels on.Well,here goes nothing.

 

==============================================================================================

A/N:Here's the first chappie! Kinda tired today and I feel emotionally exhausted like why the hell do I even feel... Okay nothings! Thanks to my subscribers and please comment! :)