Ice Cream and Shopping

Hello Baby-Kryber Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Amber’s Pov

 

“Sunyung aren’t you excited about getting ice cream?” I asked, looking at her hesitate from getting out of the van.

“I am, but I’m scared,” she whispered looking down.

“Am, the girls are already in line, we should get over there,” Krystal said coming over to see what was taking so long.

“She’s afraid to cross the parking lot because of yesterday,” I said into Krystal’s ear. 

“Oh.”

“Sunyung I want you to listen really closely to what I’m about to say,” I said kneeling down if front of her. “I’m so sorry about what happened yesterday. We are still learning how to be the best appa and umma to you. But I want you to know that you don’t ever have to be afraid. It’s our responsibility to keep you safe, and we will always do that, just like we did yesterday. Because that is what appas and ummas do they take care of their children. Do you understand that?”

“I love you appa,” she said jumping down from the van and putting her arms around my neck.

“I love you too,” I said fighting tears and standing up with her.

“I love you too, umma” Sunyung said looking at Krystal.

“I love both of you very much,” Krystal said as I put my arm around her and pulled her into a group hug.

“Ok, who’s ready for ice cream?” I asked looking down at Sunyung.

“Me! Can I have sprinkles on mine?”

“You can have whatever you want,” Krystal answered.

“Yay!”

“Sunyung I’m gonna put you down now, but you have to hold either umma’s or my hand when we cross the parking lot,” I said to her.

“Yes appa,” she said taking Krystal’s hand.

“Good girl, now let’s get that ice cream,” I said as we started to walk.

 

 

 

The Next Day

 

Amber’s Pov

 

Today was a rare day off that we had from filming, so the members got to all decide how they wanted to spend their day. Krystal and I had decided to go a mall that normally wasn’t too busy, just at the edge of the city. Whenever we went out together like this we tried to be as discrete as possible, so that no one would recognize us. We also tried not to show affection towards each other as a precaution. We had already been in the mall for an hour when we walked by a children’s clothing store. 

 

“Am can we look in here? We might find something for Sunyung,” Krystal asked me pointing to the store.

“Sure, I don’t see why not,” I answered following her inside the store.

“Oh my gosh, all of these clothes are so precious. Look at this onesise, it has little airplanes on it,” Krystal gushed look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter