Father's Day

Hello Baby-Kryber Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

A week later

 

Krystal’s Pov

 

“Wake up. It’s a special day. It’s your day,” I said sitting on the edge of our bed rubbing her back.

“Hello,” she said opening her eyes.

“Happy father’s day,” I said leaning down to kiss her.

“Um, what a nice way to start the day,” she sighed pulling me on top of her suddenly.

“Woah,” I said laughing at her gesture.

“How long have you been up?”

“Not too long.”

“Well I wouldn’t mind staying right here with you for a while. That would make me happy on this wonderful day,” she said before kissing me again.

“Daddy! There’s pancakes! Mommy and I made pancakes!” Joey yelled running into our room.

“Did she?” Am asked pulling away to see him standing by our bed.

“I put the chocolate chips in,” he said proud.

“Wow that sounds amazing. Why don’t you join us up here,” she said moving over with me to make room for him.

“Really?” he asked.

“Yeah come here,” she said patting the bed.

 

He jumped up with excitement snuggling into her side, while I watched from the other side of her.

 

“Why did we make pancakes Joey?” I asked him.

“Because it’s Daddy day,” he said smiling.

“That’s right,” I chuckled at his wording.

“This is for you. I made it daddy,” he said handing her a piece of folded paper.

“Thank you. This is great,” she said taking it. “Let’s open it. It says happy daddy day. I love you. Thanks for letting me eat ice cream after dinner. You are best daddy in the world,” she finished putting it aside.

“Thank you bud,” she said kissing his head.

“Mommy didn’t even help me.”

“Of course she didn’t. You are a big boy,” she smiled rubbing his head.

“Can we eat?” he asked excited.

“Yes go in there and wait for us,” Krystal said as he got up and left the room.

“Well he’s in a good mood. How about my other child?” she asked pulling me closer.

“It’s hard to tell. But I feel pretty good today, so I assume the baby feels the same.”

“Does this count as my first father’s day as the father of two, or am I getting ahead of myself?” she asked shyly.

“No we definitely have two children. One is just a lot easier to keep track of at the moment,” I laughed.

“You’re so beautiful,” she sighed touching my face.

“I did wake up early to try and make myself look a little put together.”

“No that’s not what I mean. Even though today is supposed to celebrate me. I wouldn’t be a father without you. Thank you for being my wife, and the mother of my children. You’ve given me this incredible life.”

“Thank you for creating this life with me. You’ve given me everything I’ve ever dreamed of,” I said kissing her again.

 

She sighed into me and ran her hands over my back. 

 

“I’m hungry!” Joey yelled from the kitchen as we pulled away.

“Let’s not keep him waiting then,” she said as we both got up to join him.

“Pancakes!” he yelled clapping his hands.

“You two sit down at the table,” I told them.

 

They both sat in their normal seats next to each other.

 

“Daddy?” Joey asked.

“Yes?”

“Can I sit on your lap like I used to?” he asked kicking his feet.

“Sure. Don’t be afraid to ask,” she said as she picked him up and placed him on her lap.

 

I watched them interact lovingly as I put the food on the plates. It was one of my favorite things to do. Watch them be together. It was the smallest things that were the most heartwarming. Joey used to refuse to use his booster seat at the table. So for almost a year. Amber gladly let him sit on her lap. Even tough it made it harder for her to eat, she was happy to tickl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter