Our Growing Life

Hello Baby-Kryber Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

A month and a half later

 

Amber’s Pov

 

“Ok wow...that was...just wow,” I whispered laying on my back on our bed breathing hard.

“I know. I’m sorry for ambushing you as soon as you walked in,” Krystal said turning her head towards me.

“Sorry? Don’t be sorry. I just wasn’t prepared for that,” I said giving her a smile.

“Ever since a few days ago I’ve been feeling stronger and healthier....and well...kind of-”

“,” I finished.

“Frankly yes. I couldn’t really find a good time to discuss it with you, and today after you went to work I couldn’t stop thinking about you. So when you got home I couldn’t stop myself,” she admitted.

“Sweetheart you don’t need to justify wanting to have to me. I’m just glad Joey is at a sleepover tonight.”

“I made sure to set it up earlier today.”

“You planned it? Oh you are sneaky,” I said rolling on my side to look down at her.

“I’ve desperately missed being completely alone with you....and being intimate with you. I didn’t know how you would act towards me now that I’m further along. This was the first time we’ve had since my first month in. After that the morning sickness set in and then came insecurities about my changing body. I was so worried that it would be weird. I’ve read that a lot of times the partners of pregnant women are afraid to have because they think they will hurt the baby,” she said running her hand over her bare stomach.

“Krys, you wonderful amazing woman. I like to live by the saying that ‘if mama is happy then the baby is happy.’ And I think that everything I did made you pretty happy,” I said grinning.

“It did. I mean you weren’t hesitant towards me at all. It was amazing.”

“Well honey you aren’t breakable, you’re pregnant. That is a very big difference,” I said touching the side of her face.

“I just didn’t know if you would still find me y,” she whispered.

“How can you say that? I can’t believe you would ever let that thought enter your mind. I find you so irresistibly y in every possible way. Sure your body is changing, but it’s beautiful. It’s the miracle of life. Our child is growing and forming safely inside you. It’s one of the most magical things I’ve ever witnessed. Every part of you is perfect,” I said trying to convince her.

“I’m starting to get stretch marks,” she said sullen.

“You’re gorgeous. Every single inch of you is,” I said moving to kiss her stretch marks. “But I would be happy to rub some lotion on you to help with that. You must know that you are beautiful?”

“You just like the fact that my s are getting bigger,” she quipped.

“Uh...”

“You can’t even deny it,” she laughed.

“I don’t see anything wrong in...appreciating my wife’s...well...assets?” I said slowly.

“Assets huh?” she asked raising her eyebrows.

“Well maybe that was the wrong word.”

“It’s ok. I happen to appreciate all that you have to offer as well,” she said smiling.

“What I’m really trying to get at is that you look amazing. As you always have. Pregnancy has given you a whole new glow and happiness, which I see on your face. I just want you to believe that you are beautiful, because it would break my heart if you didn’t.”

“I just have these moments when I look in the mirror and I don’t recognize myself for a second.”

“Say you’re beautiful. I want you to say it,” I encouraged.

“Am,” she said closing her eyes.

“Say it. I want the baby to hear you say it,” I said before kissing her forehead.

“I’m beautiful,” she whispered opening her eyes.

“Always believe it.”

“And you’re incredibly sweet,” she said.

“I do alright,” I joked.

“More than alright. You know I really love the fact that you never take your wedding ring off,” she said running her hand over it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter