The Shinee Appas

Hello Baby-Kryber Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“What do you think Sunyung, are you up for visiting the Shinee oppas? I think you will really like them.” Sulli said trying to see what the girl wanted to do.

“Yes you must meet them Sunyung the are all very nice and handsome,” Jessica said trying to convince her.

“But I already have appa,” the girl said simply.

“Oh she really is a delightful little girl. You might have to be careful that she doesn’t become too attached to you Amber,” Jessica said through a fake smile.

“Sunyung it’s always good to meet new people. The boys are just down the hall, and I know they would love to meet you,” I told her.

“Ok,” she said.

“Then I guess we’ll say goodbye now. Thank you for bringing her by. We hope that the rest of filming goes well,” Tiffany said as we were all standing up.

“Yes, thank you. We hope that we will see each other again soon,” Victoria said giving a slight bow.

 

We all exchanged bows and waves as we exited the room. Krystal handed me Sunyung after she stood up, and I waited for her to get her bag put back together. When we finally made it to the hallway Sunyung began to wiggle in my arms.

 

“Are you ok?” I asked curious.

“I have to go potty.” she said looking at me.

“Do you want me to take you?”

“No, I want Soojung umma,” she said looking around for her.

“Krys,” I said getting her attention, “She wants you to take her to the bathroom.”

“Alright come on Sunyung,” Krystal said taking her from me.

“I’ll wait for you guys.”

“Hold this for me Am,” Krys said handing me her purse.

“And this appa,” Sunyung said giving me Mr. Hopper.

 

I couldn’t help but laugh at Sunyung copying what Krystal had done. Hopefully Krys won’t teach her any bad habits, cause something tells me Sunyung wants to be just like her umma. I told the other members to go ahead to Shinee’s dressing room and that I would wait for them. About ten minutes later Sunyung came bounding out of the bathroom.

“Sunyung wait for umma,” Krystal said trying to catch up with her.

“Finished,” Sunyung said standing in front of me, very proudly.

“I see that, are you ready to go now?”

“Yes, let’s go,” she said grabbing one of my hands

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter