Being Mommy and Daddy

Hello Baby-Kryber Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Amber’s Pov

 

Later that Night

 

 

“He’s finally asleep. I had to read him three stories,” I said coming into our bedroom to find Krystal looking at her stomach in the mirror. “Deja vu. I think we’ve done this before,” I said hugging her from behind.

“What?” she asked confused.

“Remember when I walked in on you with a pillow under your shirt? When we did Hello Baby.”

“Oh, now I remember,” she said placing my hand on her stomach. “I’m still not showing that much.”

“All in good time. This is our dream. We made it come true. We have our family,” I whispered her stomach.

 

She dropped her head and I heard her sniffle. I turned her around to face me.

 

“Oh, don’t cry,” I told her wiping away a tear.

“I just can’t believe this is really happening.”

“But it is, and we deserve it. There isn’t another couple out there that has wanted children as much as us. The day we brought Joey home from the adoption agency forever changed my life, and our lives are about to change again. Our second child is right here,” I said kneeling down. “This baby is a part of you. We are going to get to experience everything right from the beginning. You’re pregnant with our child and I couldn’t be happier,” I finished moving her shirt aside to kiss her belly.

“Come here,” she said pulling me to my feet. “The baby is just as much a part of you as it is me,” she said holding my face.

“Except for sharing any DNA.”

“No, don’t ever say that again,” she said in a grave tone. “This is our child. And ours alone. I like to believe that you are the one that got me pregnant.”

“Really that must’ve been something. I didn’t know I could do that,” I said playing along.

“But you did, and it really was something. Our love for each other made this baby and that’s why it’s a dream come true,” she said before leaning up to kiss me.

 

I pulled her into a hug after the kiss ended.

 

“I’m sorry for saying that,” I told her.

“I just never want you to think like that or be insecure for any reason. I know that this is different than with Joey because he doesn’t have either of our DNA, but that’s not what is important. You’re the father in every way to Joey and our unborn child. Ok?”

“Hear that little one,”I said looking down at her small baby bump. “Daddy’s here.”

“Yes little one. You have the most amazing appa,” she said drawing my eyes back to her.

“Hmm...appa. I haven’t heard that in a while.”

“We’re slacking on teaching Joey Korean.”

“Well tomorrow we’ll remind him that he can use umma and appa,” I said.

“That sounds wonderful.”

“Speaking of which I was looking through old photos today and Joey found one of Sunyung. So I just explained how important she was to us.”

“Sunyung, we haven’t gotten an update about her in a while. How old will she be this year?”

“She turns eighteen this year.”

“Oh my gosh. I can’t believe it. It’s gone by so quickly. I feel so old,” she groaned.

“But you’ve never been more beautiful.”

“And that’s why I married you,” she said giving me a peck on the lips.

“I’d really like to know what’s going on with her. The last time we saw her in person was...wow it must’ve been six years ago.”

“I’ll see if I can get in touch with her family in the next few days. Even Luna and Sulli might know more than us because they live in Korea. We’ve been more disconnected from her ever since we moved here to LA.”

“You’re right,” she agreed yawning.

“You’re tired. Let’s go to bed,” I suggested.

 

Both of us already changed into our pjs so we both got into bed, with me holding her from behind.

 

“We both need our rest. Our house is going to be full tomorrow for our little family get together,” I told her.

“Yep, let’s hope Joey get enough sleep too. Or else he’ll be cranky.”

 

Sometime in the middle of the night I was woken up by the feeling of her leaving the bed. I thought she was just using the bathroom but when she didn’t return after a while I got up to see where she went. I noticed the bathroom light was on so I went to the door and knocked.

“I’m fine. I’ll be coming back to bed in a minute,” she answered.

“Krys are you ok?” I asked opening the door.

“Go back to bed,” she said as I came in and found her sitting by the toilet again.

“Did you throw up again?” I asked sadly.

 

She nodded and sighed.

 

“I don’t want you to see me like this. I’m just going to sta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter