For Real This TIme

Hello Baby-Kryber Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                                   

 

 

 

 

 

Amber’s Pov

 

At F(x)’s Dorm

 

Today was the day we were really going to tell Krystal’s parents about us and I couldn’t be more nervous.

“Krystal what am I going to wear? I want to look nice but I don’t want them to think I’m trying too hard,” I said throwing things out of my closet.

“Am, you have to calm down,” she said coming up behind me rubbing my back.

“It’s just that you know clothes have always been a sensitive issue for me. I’m worried about what they will think.”

“I think we are both worried about everything in general, and representing yourself as something your not isn’t gonna help. I want you to wear what you feel comfortable in,” she told me.

“Do you think the black pants and grey sweater would be alright?” I asked pulling them out.

“Yeah, I love that sweater on you. You have to be confident in who you are,because I am,” she told me giving me a kiss on the cheek. “Put them on, we have to leave soon.”

“I’ll just be a minute,” I said as she left the room.

Here we go.

 

At the Jung’s House

 

“Stop fidgeting,” Krystal whispered to me as her mother left the room to get us drinks.

“So sweetheart tell me what it has been like looking after Sunyung?” her dad asked.

“I’ve learned so much by having to take on the responsibility of watching her. I think I finally appreciate how much Jessica did for me when we were younger,” she said smiling at Jessica.

“That’s so nice to hear. Your mother and I saw the first couple of episodes, and she is just the most adorable little girl,” Mr. Jung continued.

“Yes, and she has really become attached to the both of you. You especially Amber,” Mrs. Jung said coming back in the room holding a tray of drinks.

“She really has been a blessing to have her in our lives. We are so glad that we’ve gotten to do the show,” I said taking a glass of tea from the tray she was holding.

“I have to admit, I’m a little surprised that she calls you appa,” Mr. Jung said taking a glass of his own.

Surprised at what he said while I was taking a sip of iced tea I spilled a good amount of it on my sweater.

“Uh...” I said focusing on the stain on my sweater.

“Oh honey, would you like me to get you a wash cloth?” Mrs. Jung asked me.

“I’ll get it mom,” Krystal said leaving the room.

“I’m sorry Mrs. Jung, I feel so embarrassed,” I said.

“You didn’t do any harm,” she said smiling.

“Mr. Jung, Sunyung started calling me that almost from the beginning. She kind of sees me in that role,” I told him.

“And you don’t mind that?” he asked.

“Here you go Am,” Krystal said sitting backdown next to me and handing we the wet wash cloth.

“Dad I think it suits Amber really well,” Krystal chimed in.

“To answer your question sir, it doesn’t bother me,” I said.

“Of course, forgive me for prying. I was just curious,” he said.

“No problem, I’m happy to answer any of your questions.”

“Mom, dad, there is actually something that we would like to tell you,” Krystal said as I finished wiping my sweater.

“What is it sweetheart?” Mrs. Jung asked.

“This is something really important and we want you to really listen to us. Amber and I have been keeping a secret from you for a while, but we have finally gotten up the courage to tell you. We want you to know that we...we are...um-” Krystal babbled.

“That we are dating,” I finished taking her hand.

“Yes, we are dating and we love each other very much,” she added. “And before you say anything about how you don’t understand or approve. I want you to know that I care about Amber very much. She is one of the most amazing things that I have in my life. I know what you guys think of her, because you have told me before how much you like her. Don’t let this news change that. We didn’t expect anything like this to happen, but we fell in love. We fully understand the risks that are involved with being together, and we are serious about being together in the future. We’ve wanted to tell you two for a long time, but we were scared. We love and respect you enough to share this with you, and we hope that you can be happy for us,” Krystal said passionately gripping my hand tightly.

“Uh...Soojung we weren’t expecting this,” her mother said sitting up and bringing a hand to her face. “I’m not angry at you, I’m just in a little bit of a shock.”

“Amber do you think I could talk to you alone in my office,” Mr. Jung said standing up.

“Dad please don’t hurt her,” Krystal said in a panic keeping me from standing up.

“Hurt her? Honey I have know idea why you would say that. I just want to speak to her alone if that is ok with her,” he said to her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter