Happy Moments

Hello Baby-Kryber Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Amber’s Pov

 

Hours Later

 

Back at the Set House-Outside on the Porch Bench

 

“I’m so glad we are sitting here under much happier circumstances,” Krystal said giving me a kiss.

“I still can’t believe that it all went so smoothly. It’s like a huge weight has been lifted off of us,” I said kissing her back.

“I was so worried when you left to go talk to my dad. It was the most stressful half hour of my life waiting until you got back,” she said playing with my hand.

“I’m sorry you got so worked up.”

“What exactly did you guys talk about?” she asked becoming serious.

“It was your typical movie style grilling of a father making sure that I’m good enough for you,” I said sarcastically.

“Be serious with me. But you don’t have to tell me if you want to keep it between the two of you.”

“Truthfully I just let him know how I feel about you, and that he shouldn’t have to worry about you. I wanted to prove to him that I can take care of you.”

“What did he say?” she asked curious.

“I think he believed how serious I was. He told me that he could never be the reason that you were unhappy. He knows how much coming between us would hurt you, so he would never do that. He just wants you to be happy most of all. That is all a father could ever want for his daughter,” I said running my hand across her cheek.

“That’s more than I could’ve ever hoped for,” she said as a tear rolled down her face.

“Everything is going to be better from now on. We can be honest with your parents. We can take that next step in our relationship. We can actually look forward to our future,” I said wiping away the stray tear.

“You mean everything to me. I’m so happy we are starting our lives together,” she said kissing me hard.

 

 

The Next Night At the House

 

“Appa you look like prince charming,” Sunyung said running into the room as I was putting on my jacket coat.

“Thank you sweetie,” I said bending down on one knee.

“Why are you dressed like that?” she asked.

“Me and the other ummas are going to the golden disk music awards tonight.

“What’s that?”

“We have been nominated for a prize I guess you could say. So we are going to see if we win. It is an important event and a lot of people will be taking our picture so we have to be dressed up,” I told her.

“Where are the ummas?” she asked.

“Well Sunyung, I have to let you in on a secret about your ummas. They take about thousands times longer to get ready than me. I spend a lot of time waiting for them,” I said rubbing her head.

“It’s not easy to be beautiful appa,” she said simply.

“Who told you that?” I asked laughing.

“I heard it on tv.”

“Well listen to me when I tell you that everyone’s natural beauty is what is important. You don’t need lots of make up, or hours in front of the mirror for others to see you as beautiful. What makes you beautiful comes from inside. That is the truth,” I said.

“Ok appa.”

“So is there anything you would like to do until the ummas are ready?” I asked.

“Since you are dressed like prince charming, can we act out a scene from beauty and the beast?” she said shyly.

“Which scene?”

“The dancing scene.”

“Sure we can,” I said giving her a smilie.

“Yay! Let me put on my princess dress!” she yelled running over to the dress up box to get her dress.

She ran back over to me holding the co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter