Back To Reality

Hello Baby-Kryber Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

“Am, wake up!” Krystal said shaking me.

“What?” I asked groggy.

“You were having a nightmare. Everything’s ok,” she said touching my face.

“No, they’re gonna take you away from me. It’s not fair. Please don’t go on a date with someone else,” I said in a rush sitting up.

“It was a dream. Am, listen to me. I’m not going anywhere.”

“Your parents hate me. They don’t want us to be together. I can’t lose you,” I said starting to cry.

She wrapped me into a hug and pulled my face into her chest. 

“Is she alright?” Victoria asked waking up from the noise.

“She just had a bad dream,” Krys whispered back.

“Babe, let’s go in the kitchen and talk about this,” she said into my ear.

She helped me to my feet and put her arm around my waist as we walked to the other room. We sat down on to of the chairs and put them facing each other. I was still wiping my tears when Krystal put her hand on the back of my neck.

“So you had a dream about meeting my parents?” she asked.

I gave her a nod in response.

“And I’m guessing it didn’t go well.”

I tried to look away from her so that I didn’t start crying again.

“Talk to me. What happened in the dream that made you so upset?”

“It was the worst possible outcome I could’ve imagined happening. Not only were they upset when I told them, they were gonna try to keep us apart. Your dad threw me out of the house. I can’t let that happen. I can’t be apart from you,” I said earnestly. 

“We won’t be. I promise you know matter how they react I’m not leaving you. I’ll move out before I let that happen,” she said my face.

“They threatened to terminate your contract with the company and take you out of the group. I never thought about the possibility of that happening. What if they don’t want you to be in the group anymore?” I asked.

“I never thought about that happening either. But Am you know my parents, they support my career. I can’t imagine them ever doing that.”

“I don’t want to come between you and your family. This is all so complicated. And I really don’t want them to blame me for us being together. What if they hate me and never want to see me again. I’m so afraid. I know I said that we didn’t have to do this if you were too afraid, but I’m just as terrified,” I said.

“I never wanted it to have to be like this. I just wish we could walk in there and tell them, and they would say congrats and wish us luck, or ask us all the normal questions. Like how we got together, and what we see in each other. I want so much for it to be like that. I don’t want it to be a big deal. I love you, why is that so hard for everyone to understand?” she asked exasperated. 

“Because they would never expect for you to be with me. You could be with anyone, and I’m sure they envisioned you growing up to marry some intelligent young man that comes from a good family. Someone they would be proud to call a part of their family,” I said dejected.

“Hey, look at me. How many times are we going to go through this. I am the proudest and happiest person in the world because I get to call myself your girlfriend. I didn’t g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter