Explaining Myself

Hello Baby-Kryber Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     

 

 

 

 

 

 

Amber’s Pov

 

After I was done with my shower I managed to slip on my t-shirt and basketball shorts that I wear to sleep. I quickly tried to dry my hair with the towel, and I came out of the bathroom in a hurry. I wondered if she might already be trying to get to sleep but I found her talking to Sulli at the kitchen table.

 

“Hey,” I said to them sheepishly walking into the room. “Sorry to interrupt, but Krys I really need to talk to you.”

“I can go in the living room, it’s getting pretty late anyways,” Sulli said standing up.

“Do you really want to do this tonight Amber?” Krystal asked grabbing Sulli’s arm to keep her from leaving.

“Yes, I’m sorry. I want to explain.”

“I was in the middle of a conversation,” she said.

“If you want me to go I will. I didn’t mean to upset you,” I said sadly turning away.

“Wait,” she said letting go of her and coming over to me.

“It all happened so fast...I’m sorry...I was overwhelmed....please I just have to make you under-”

 

She pulled me into her and rested her head against my shoulder.

 

“I would never want to push you away. I hope you know that,” I sighed wrapping my arms around her.

“Let’s sit down,” she said letting go and leading me to sit at the table.

“Where did Sulli go?” I asked.

“I think she was being a good friend, and could tell that we needed to be alone.”

“Krys I need you to not be upset. I would never regret you showing me affection. It’s just that we were entering new territory and I got scared,” I explained.

“Am, your hair is still soaking wet. Did you even attempt to dry it?” she asked touching it.

“That’s not important. I needed to talk to you as soon as I was done,” I said.

“Hey, I’m not mad. It just felt like you were rejecting me, and that hurt.”

“No, no. I could never reject you. The whole thing just escalated from being innocent to well you know....pretty intimate” I whispered the last part.

“I know that I shouldn’t have come onto you like that. It wasn’t fair to you. But I couldn’t even think straight,” she said leaning closer to me.

“Why not?”

“You know why,” she said in disbelief.

 

I gave her a blank stare.

 

“You had your shirt off...did you forget?”

“Umm no...but that’s why you couldn’t think straight,” I said trying to put it together.

“Of course. I was seeing you practically half for the first time that wasn’t just for a second or two,” she said accessing my reaction. “Do you not realize the affect you have on me?” she asked.

“I just never thought my body was anything special,” I said glancing down.

“All this time we have been together and you still doubt yourself. You have told me so many times how I make you feel, and I feel the exact same about you. Like the other night at the awards show when you told me my dress was making you weak in the knees. Seeing you in your suit made me feel the same way. Despite whatever you may think, you are y,” she said giving me a kiss on the cheek.

“It’s just hard for me to think of myself like that when my wardrobe consists mostly of oversized t-shirts and basket

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter