A Look At The Future

Hello Baby-Kryber Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

13 Years Later

 

 

Amber’s Pov

 

“Daddy!!!!” 

“Yes Joey. What is it bud? You don’t have to yell I’m sitting right next to you,” I said looking down at the young boy.

“What are you doing?” he asked.

“I’m just looking through some old photos. Look this was you when you were just a baby. See Mommy is holding you, you were so small,” I mused showing him the picture.

“Who is that?” he asked pointing to a picture that had fallen on the floor.

“Oh, this is someone very special to your Mom and I. Her name is Sunyung, and we took care of her for a couple months when we were younger,” I told him with memories rushing back to me about that wonderful time in my life.

“Is she the same age as me?” he wondered.

“No, this picture was taken a long time ago. She is a teenager now.”

“You sound sad daddy.”

“I’m fine, just got caught up remembering a lot of stuff I had forgotten. I’m not sad, and you shouldn’t be either. Or else the tickle monster is gonna make you turn that frown upside down,” I said in a funny voice putting down the pictures and reaching for him.

“No daddy stop! Don’t tickle me!” he yelled laughing and squirming out of my hold.

“Ok I’ll stop,” I said retracting my hands. “Have you seen mommy in a while? I asked him.

“I saw her going into the bathroom when I came downstairs.”

“I’m going to go find her ok. Stay right here on the couch play your game until I come back,” I said looking at him.

“Ok,” he said picking up his electronic handheld game system.

“Good boy,” I said kissing him on the head.

 

I quickly hurried up the steps afraid at what I would find. I walked into our master bathroom to find her sitting on the ground next to the toilet with her head resting on the side of it.

 

“Baby are you ok?” I asked bending

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter