Birthday Girl

Hello Baby-Kryber Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Amber's Pov

 

The Living Room

 

“Alright Sunyung that’s your last piece of candy until all of your guests arrive,” Victoria said taking the candy bowl away from her.

“But appa said-”

“I don’t care what appa said. You have to listen to what we tell you as well,” Victoria told the frowning girl.

“Wow make way for the royal couple,” Sulli said clapping her hands together once she saw us.

“Yeah you both look amazing,” Luna agreed.

“Your dresses look amazing too,” Krystal said. 

“I think I hear someone knocking on the door,” Victoria said noticing the sound.

“The first guest. I’ll get the door,” I said making my way over to it.

“You know Krys I really am so sorry about yesterday. I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings,” Luna whispered moving closer to her.

“It’s ok Luna. Today is a celebration let’s enjoy it ok?” Krystal said hugging her.

“Yeah,” she agreed.

 

I smiled at their conversation as I opened the door. 

“Hae! Ailee! Minho! Jonghyun! Key! Sunny! Kris! D.O.! Tiffany! And Jess, um I’m so glad that you all could come,” I said welcoming them all in.

“Like the outfit Am. But my sword is bigger Jong said hitting me on the back as he pasted.

“Shut up,” I said hitting him back.

“You look really good,” Ailee complimented.

“Thanks so do you. Purple is a great color on you,” I said hugging her. 

 

I greeted the rest of them and Jessica was the last to come in.

 

“Well, well, well,” she said holding up a hand to her face while scanning my outfit.

“What? If you are going to make fun of me can we just get it out of the way now?”

“No nothing like that. You actually...though it may pain me to say it...clean up nicely.”

“Really?” I asked in disbelief. 

“Really. I’m sure my sister would agree. You still treating her right?” she asked pointing a finger at me.

“Like a princess.”

“How fitting. Well I guess I should get in there in mingle,” she said beginning to move.

“Hey Jess?”

“Yeah?”

“Thanks for coming it means a lot to Krys and me. Your support is everything to me,” I said quickly.

“You’re welcome. It’s not like my parents won’t shut up about how amazing you are. It’s all I hear them talk about when I’m home.”

“They talk about me?”

“All the time. Your dinner with them was a hit. I don’t think you have to worry about them not approving of you either,” she said.

“I can’t believe it,” I said astonished.

“Believe it. It looks like the future is shaping up to be very bright for you two. Now if only I could find me someone like that,” she said suggestively looking into the living room.

 

I followed her line of sight and was she...no she couldn’t be....looking at Donghae. By the time I looked back at her she was gone. Well ok then. I guess I will go back in-*Knock-Knock.* Maybe not right away. I opened the door again and there were about six preschoolers standing there in their costumes. The producers had told the parents to drop them off and that they would walk them to the door.

 

“Woah,” a little girl said looking up at me. “Are you Sunyung’s appa?” she asked.

“Yes I am.”

“You look like a real prince.”

“Thank you. You look like a beautiful princess yourself. Why don’t you all go inside and join Sunyung,” I suggested.

 

All of them ran inside but the girl lingered smiling at me before she went. I was about to close the door when I saw a boy running towards me from outside.

 

“Hyung!!!” he yelled jumping into my arms.

“Hey there buddy,” I said ruffling his hair. “How’s the little man?”

“Good, I scored three baskets in a row yesterday.”

“That’s great. You know who is here? Minho he’s right inside. Go see him Yooguen,” I said putting him down and watching him run inside.

 

At the park I had become quite close with him as we played. He really liked me for some reason and asked Minho what to call me. Minho knew that calling me appa too would be weird for him. So Yooguen asked if he could call me hyung. I agreed. It’s really Sulli’s name for me, but I like it so it works out. I closed the door finally and walked back into a room full of people talking and laughing. All with children running around them. It was quite a sight. 

 

“Well this is quite the party I must say. Your future kids are going to the most popular ones at school having a parent that would put on a party like this,” Ailee said appearing next to me.

“Oh...yeah I guess,” I said a little confused.

“I hope I’m not being too forward. But I want you to know that I care about you and our friendship. I think that this show has changed you a lot, and it has also made me realize things about you I didn’t know before.”

“What do you mean by that?”

“Am don’t be mad, but I know,” she whispered.

“Know what?”

“About you and Krystal.”

“Oh...uh...that’s-”

“Don’t freak out. I’m really happy for you. She’s amazing. I’m sorry to be telling you like this, but I wish you would have told me yourself. You have always been a beyond incredible friend. You really helped me when I first got here. You know that I would never do anything to hurt you right?” she asked.

“Of course I know that. I was just shocked I mean what tipped you off?”

“You know that you aren’t exactly subtle. I had noticed weird things a while ago but I never put it together. When we would hang out you would always be texting. I didn’t really think about who is could’ve been you were talking to, but no one is on their phone that much unless it’s a significant other. Your whole demeanor completely changes when she is around, this show just amplified that. The episodes that I watched before guest starring made me put it all together. You’re always together. I think it’s really sweet,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter