The Zoo

Hello Baby-Kryber Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

Amber’s Pov

 

So we all loaded up in two vans. Us in one, and the camera crew in the other. I didn’t tell anyone where we were going I just told the drivers and we were on our way. Sunyung was very restless in her car seat, asking one of us every few minutes where we were going. When we finally arrived at the parking lot, everyone stared out the window to see where we were.

 

“I’ve never been here,” Luna said.

“It’s been ages since I was last here,” Donghae said.

“What a great idea hyung!” Sulli exclaimed.

“We’re at the zoo!” Sunyung yelled in a high pitched voice.

“That’s right I called ahead to see if we could get a private tour and they agreed,” I said.

“Will we get to see lions?” Sunyung asked.

“Of course,” I answered.

“What about monkeys, snakes, and-”

“Yes Sunyung. The zoo has all of those animals,” I said stopping her.

“I’m so excited!” Sunyung screamed getting out of the van.

“Why didn’t you tell me we were coming here?” Krystal asked standing beside me.

“I wanted it to be a surprise for everyone. I’ve been planning it for a few days. Ailee, Jess and Donghae being here is just an added bonus,” I answered.

“You think of everything,” she said touching my shoulder.

“So your happy that we are here?”

“Of course, look how happy she is,” she said gesturing to Sunyung who was running circles around Donghae’s legs.

“I know how much she loves animals, so I thought this would be a good place to come.”

“Well it was an amazing idea,” she said squeezing my shoulder and walking over to Sunyung.

We all made our way to the entrance and met the zoo employee who was going to show us around. 

“Welcome to the Seoul Wildlife Zoo. I’m so glad that you all are here. Where is our guest of honor?” the guide asked.

“Right here,” Krystal said holding Sunyung’s hand and walking her over to the guide.

“What is your name sweetheart?” the woman asked Sunyung.

“Sunyung,” she whispered.

“And how old are you?” she continued.

“Four.”

“Have you been to the zoo before?”

“Just once,” she said holding up one finger.

“What animal are you most excited to see?” the guide asked.

“The lions, because I really like kittys.”

“Well you will get to see them today. Hopefully we will catch them when they are awake. But the first thing I thought we would do is head by the petting zoo. Does that sound like fun?”

“I get to pet them?” she asked astonished.

“Yes, and feed them if you like,” she said.

“Umma, let’s go,” Sunyung said pulling Krystal’s hand.

“Alright we’re going,” Krystal said to her.

We all walked to the petting zoo area and got to watch Sunyung run around and try to feed as many of the animals as possible. She was completely unafraid even though some of the animals towered over her. I was currently talking to Donghae while watching Krystal out of the corner of my eye. Krystal was carefully watching and staying close to Sunyung as she weaved in and out of the animals.

“Am, why don’t you go join them,” Donghae suggested.

“What?” I asked confused because I was only half listening to him.

“It’s clear you would rather be over there with Krys and Sunyung than talking to me. And it’s ok, I completely understand why,” he said.

“Sorry I didn’t mean to space out on you.”

“Just go already,” he said playfully pushing me towards them.

“Thanks,” I said to him before turning around to walk towards them.

“I see you’re meeting some of my family,” I said bending down next to Sunyung.

“What do you mean appa?” she asked.

“Sunyung, appa just being funny. She thinks that she looks exactly like a llama,” Krystal explained.

“Hey it was the fans who started the whole thing. I just like to have fun with it. Sunyung why don’t you tell me if we look alike,” I said putting my face next to the llama’s.

“Appa your making a funny face. I can’t tell,” she laughed at my expression. “I wanna be a llama too,” she continued.

“Come stand next to me and give your best llama face,” I said to her.

She came next to me and did just that. Krystal took out her iphone and began to take pictures of us making funny faces with the llama. 

“Can I pet the llama’s head?” she asked me.

“Sure,” I said picking her up and holding her in front of me so she could reach its head.

“Are you guys ready to move on? Next we are going to see the elephants get washed,” the guide said coming over to us.

“Yes! I wanna feed an elephant,” Sunyung said.

“Yes we’re ready,” Krystal answered.

“Sunyung you can’t actually feed the elephants. But we are going to watch the workers give them a bath. They are very big animals so it really wouldn’t be safe if you did,” I tried to explain.

“Oh,” she said disappointed.

“Sunyung do you have to go to the bathroom before we go over there. There is one right here so let’s take advantage of it,” Krystal said to her while she was still in my arms.

“No umma. I don’t have to go.”

“Are you sure?” I asked looking her in the eye.

“Yes,” she responded.

“Alright then we’re off to see the elephants,” I said putting her back on the ground and taking her hand.

Once we made it over to the elephant enclosure there was a crowd of a few other families watching.

“Appa I can’t see,” Sunyung said tugging on my hand.

“I can fix that,” I said picking her up and putting her on my shoulders.

We all excitedly watched as the workers came out and started spraying the elephants with big hoses. They shook their heads back and forth to try to dry their big ears. The workers also brought out big buckets of water so that they take water in their trucks and spray themselves.

“Umma! I can’t see either. I wanna get on someone’s shoulders,” a little boy next to us said.

“I’m sorry sweetheart but appa didn’t come with us today and I’m not strong enough to do that,” his mother said to him.

“Excuse me Miss, I would be happy to give him a turn on my shoulders,” I said to her.

“Oh, that is very kind

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter