Truth and Talk

Sweet Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong was living in misery for the whole week. He would sometimes hide behind a wall and look as Missy looked down. Well, he felt a pang in his heart as he sees Missy walking around the school with no emotions in her eyes. He totally regretted doing that, 'that' refers to just staring back at Missy when he was asked that question.

 

 

He was just angry and jealous that time. He knows that Missy is somewhat different from his previous flings. His mind suddenly wandered to the two girls that he insulted cruelly one year before. 'Darn Wonder Girls like its all becuz of them.' They were the one who taunted him before and also informed him about ______ confessing to him.

 

 

Guilt has been haunting him all this times. He was having a crush on Sohee that time , and Wonder Girls dared that if he rejected ____ cruelly and if Seungri does the same thing to Chaerin , Jiyong will have Sohee's heart and can start dating her. ____ was looking into his eyes that mirrored hurt and betrayal.

 

 

Of course she would , ____ was somewhat a bestfriend for him BEFORE  like the other members of BigBang. Just that because she start getting close with Chaerin that Jiyong left her alone. Jiyong was kind of jealous that time but his "love" that seemed more like lust for Sohee blinded him.

 

 

He himself also don't get why he would do that when he regretted dating Sohee. She was a whiny brat , someone who kept asking for roses and designer bags. She also tried to stop Jiyong from achieving his dreams by threatening she would leave him. She told everyone she loved him but it was more like a obsession.

 

 

It took only a few hours on that fateful day that ____ confessed to realize Sohee wasn't right for him. And it also took that few hours to understand that he likes the nerd, the fatass as what people call her ... He went to school the next day , wants to try and win ____'s heart back by apologising to her and Chaerin.

 

 

But he found out it was too late. ____ and Chaerin just left for America the previous night. It was from then that he started breaking girl's heart and insulting them instead of just playing with their hearts last time . Seungri? Why did the maknae turn out like him? Becuz he was sad , angry at himself that he rejected such a delicate girl like Chaerin...

 

 

Daesung , Taeyang and TOP was totally disappointed at them , the trios witnessed the whole situation that embarassed Chaerin and ____ when the students threw flour and eggs at them. Jiyong was the first to scramble away for his date , followed by Seungri who just can't bear to watch the scene. Well , of course the maknae and leader got scolded by the trios.

 

 

Whole BigBang was actually close with _____ and Chaerin. But Jiyong distanced away from _____ , because well his enemies was using the fact that he was bestfriend with a fatty in their school to hurt his ego... So he lost ____ and indulged in self-pity after the incident. What was the reason or better word , excuse behind his actions? It was all because of his ing big ego.

 

Deep inside his heart , he missed his bestfriend or maybe also considered as his crush ... and Chaerin who shares fashion opinions with him...

 

But Missy was the one who stopped him from being angry at himself and also stopped him for playing with girls heart.

________________________

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter