Brought Back Together

Sweet Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong was passing by YG lounge when he heard someone talking in Japanese . He peeked in and realise it's Kiko , he was about to greet her when he opened the unlock dor and ask about his baby but stopped in his steps when he heard her speaking , her phone was on speaker while she sat on the sofa, "I know , I don't even love him " 

 

"Kiko , I expect him to be in my arms after a few months though. " A female voice said . 

"And I expect myself to be walking down the runway a few months later." Kiko smirked. 

"Sure though but fit in some cushion by now , coz your stomach is supposed to show " the female chuckled evilly

"omg , jiyongie , I waited so long for you to be in my arms again " the female voice said. 

Hearing the conversation , Jiyong gasped softly before walking away... Who's that girl?

Sitting on the sofa , smiling victoriously was Jiyong . He was going to break off with Kiko but the thing is... Does Mi Yul want him back?

 

As Kiko entered his studio , he can't help but feel the anger surge into him . "Where were you?" He coldly asked. "I-I was talking to my friend , Wae?" She used slight Korean and hugged his arm. "Friend? Oh you meant Sistar's Hyorin right?" Jiyong smirked , he had his sources and found out that the grand fashion show in a few months is organised by Hyorin's father. 

 

"B-Bwoh?Who is she" She snuggled up to Jiyong , hoping he believed her. "I heard everything , you weren't pregnant , I can't believe you did all this just to be in that fashion show , go away. Do you know that you almost ruined two person's life. DO YOU?" Jiyong shouted . "Get out." Kiko blinked , before stepping out of the studio and regretting her actions , Jiyong was once her bestfriend , why did she do all this just because of Fame ? Fame and Glory removed her real , kind and understanding personality .

Days after , it was a breaking news in YG because of Kiko's fake pregnancy. Gossips was around between the staffs and artists, but Jiyong didn't mind . 2NE1 girls was happy for Mi Yul and urged her to go back with Jiyong if she was asked , but she just smiled , "Ani" . 

 

Mi Yul herself can feel Jiyong approaching her very often in this few days . He asked to do almost   everything with her . He asked her to come to his studio to hear his newly composed song , He asked her to eat at YG restaurant together , He asked her to visit Gaho at Big Bang's Dorm or his apartment , He asked her to go to gym together . 

 

He asked to take a selfie with her. But the weirdest thing was that he left his lyric book with her , asking her to bring home and read it , when that book was so priceless to him that he would go crazy if he lost it ... He tried to ask Mi Yul so they could become a couple again but when asked this question , Mi Yul would turned really cold , "Stop coming back , this is not home anymore. " 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter