Her Talents

Sweet Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ringgggggggggggggggg~~~" the school bell rang , signaling the end of the period. CL skipped towards Missy who still had her books laying untidily. "You seem happy ? skipping isn't your style?" Missy probed. 

 

CL just merely stared back at her. "Come on , I know something happened..." Missy smirked. "N-Nothing , what are y-you saying?" CL denied, pretending to scoff. 

 

"You better spill it before I give your expensive birthday present to my cousin..."Missy narrowed her eyes. "Aish... I am sure I will get scolded by you after spilling out..." CL looked down guiltily . 

 

"What is it?" Missy asked with concern. "I can't stop falling in love with Seungri, TOTALLY." CL complained . "Chingu-ah... I know that you may just be keeping the revenge plans because of me... Seungri didn't really do anything... He just stated we WERE fat and stood there , watching Jiyong. You shouldn't give up Seungri if you really love him..." Missy encouraged. 

 

"I thought I said we were in this together?" CL asked softly, glancing at her bestfriend , who is most probably thinking of the confession scene again. "You don't need to , if you don't want. I will give full support if you get back with him" Missy smiled weakly. 

 

She continued, "For you , the scars will heal quickly as long as you weren't reminded what happened , but for me? It will heal , but not sure when , it will be harder for me cuz Jiyong was my bestfriend , yet he did that to me while Seungri was just a plain playboy, going around breaking girls heart... To think Jiyong would even do that to me is unforgivable..." Missy sighed. 

 

"Missy , haven't you thought of forgiving Jiyong?" CL asked suspiciously as the best friends made their way to the cafeteria . "Of course I did. Many times... to be honest. Yet whenever I thought of that , he just step on my heart like it was just an annoying ant. " Missy shook her head, smiling lightly. 

 

Understanding her bestfriend's situation , CL stayed quiet and just lightly pat Missy's shoulders. They walked quietly before they were stopped by Wonder Girls and Sistar. "Well Well Well, Look ,who do we have here? Oh? Her friends joined them"Hyorin smirked as they mocked 2NE1. 

 

"What the hell is wrong with you that you would want to mess with us again and again?" Missy growled, feeling frustrated. Hyorin took a step back, shocked by Missy's words. CL and Missy were always the one who kept quiet whenever approach, leaving Bom , Dara and Minzy to settle the matters as from what was rumored, the two girls had a very bad temper and nobody would want to go near them when they are angry.

 

But they just chose the wrong day , the day where the two girls are annoyed with the approaching exams and love problems... CL was about to step in when Missy stopped her , "Let me settle this once and for all." Missy narrowed her eyes. 

 

Large crowd started to gather around the lockers as they watched Missy confronting Sistar and Wonder Girls. Big Bang has also passed by , noticing the crowd before staying to just watch , not wanting to interfere in girls' matters.

 

"Why are you taking a step back , scared?" Missy smirked as Hyorin glared at her. "Who would be scared of you?" This time Sohee stepped out too, standing beside Hyorin. "What the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter