Unknowingly

Sweet Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Big Bang and 2NE1 has started dating... Well, most of you can guess the couples , TopBom , DaeMin , RiRin , Darayang and MiYong . 

 

"CL!!!!!!!!!!!!" , "Bommie-ah!!!" , "Dara Baby ~~ " , "Minzy-ah!!!" , "Jagiya!!!!!!!!!!!" , Big Bang's voice echoed in the cafeteria . 

 

2NE1 , shocked by the loud voice , looked up hastily to see fangirls scoffing and throwing hate stares at them , fanboys looking into their eyes with disappointment. 

 

The 4 girls thought for awhile , before it hit them , earlier, Jiyong was running around the school , bragging to everyone that the two groups have started dating. 

 

"Jagiya~~ Come here quickly..." Jiyong whined as he pouted at Missy, who smiled in return. The girls strutted slowly to their table proudly , smirking at those fangirls of Big Bang who looked on with jealousy. 

 

"Jagiya? Oppa , I'm Here!!" Hyorin rushed over unashamed , her face was filled with bruises , as she tried to cover up with thick makeup , which failed. Jiyong gave her the cold stare before shoving her away by pushing her shoulder with his palm to the side. "Move." 

 

Missy smiled triumphantly at Hyorin. "I thought you had enough yesterday , ? Want some more bruises?" Missy smiled but her eyes showed anger and a bit of jealousy , raising her fist as Hyorin backed away slowly. "Eh~ Come on , You don't want to dirty your hands , Jagi." Jiyong coaxed as he circled his arms around her waist and leaned in for a peck . 

 

"Let's hurry up and get the food, Unnie." Minzy beamed as she pulled Missy away to her favorite stall. Missy huffed and head to buy her favorite sushi. 

 

When the girls were alone as Big Bang went to buy their food , CL spoke up , "Missy-ah , Let's not be like gangsters and all , control your temper or our fanboys will also turn against us and nobody can back us up." , Missy nodded understandingly "Sorry." 

 

The Big Bang boys soon finish buying and each settled down beside their girlfriends. Jiyong interwined his hands with Missy and rested it on his lap while they start eating their food. "How's your lesson?" Missy asked the Big Bang boys. 

 

"Boring , Jagiya , without you..." Jiyong whined as the others cracked up , "Such a baby" Missy beamed as she pinched his cheeks with her free hand. "Ouch! Babe~~" Jiyong groaned as he sulked. He started just eating his food and ignoring Missy when she asked him something , but he still kept their interwined hands on his lap. 

 

"Ya~~ Stop sulking..." Missy pleaded as Jiyong continued eating , a pout forming. "Aigoo... Kyeopta." Missy once again pinched his cheeks as he glared at her. "YA!" Jiyong protested as s looked shocked at his cute antics. 

 

"Noona , trust me when I say Jiyong Hyung has never acted cute in front of his girls except for one." Seungri admitted as s started glaring at him , while watching Jiyong who's fidgeting in his seat. "Who is it?" Missy probed. 

 

"Someone." Jiyong smiled sheepishly as he tried to hide the truth. "Who?" Missy looked at him suspiciously. "Don't tell me its Sohee?" . "Mwo? ANi!!!!!!!!!!!!" Jiyong denied. "Noona , its Hyung's ex-bestfriend." Seungri blurted out as Missy pursed her lips nervously when Taeyang glanced at her , "Ah..." 

 

"Are we hanging out this afternoon?" Bom asked , in TOP's arms. "Let's hang out at our dorm!!" Taeyang suggested as the others started thinking , "Okay." Jiyong agreed as the others said to meet at the school's gate. 

______________________________________________________________________

"Move faster!!!" The boys shouted out to 2NE1 who's taking their own sweet time to walk to the school gate. The girls giggled as they jogged to the gate and greeted their boyfriend with a peck on the lips. 

 

"Get in." Outside the school gate parked five sportscar. Jiyong opened his car door for Missy and helped her close it after she get in. He walked to the other side and climbed into his car. 

 

"Nice , You kept the cleanliness of this car well ,  its white and get dirty easily." Missy said. Jiyong leaned over and helped her put on her seatbelt before leaving a soft loving kiss on her lips.  "Don't forget , I'm a clean freak and babe , I'm so happy that we have couple cars. Both  of ours are lambourghini!!" Jiyong said excitedly which caused Missy to laugh. 

 

As the two got into a comfort silence, Missy studied Jiyong's face , with an innocent smile on it. She reached out her hand and caressed his white and smooth cheek. 'What will happen to this innocent smile after my revenge? I really love this boy , if only

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter