You.

Sweet Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Sajangnim , when will we debut?" CL asked Yang Hyun Suk. "5 months from now and our YG's sweetheart would be back in 3 days." He smiled excitedly as the other girls gasped , they have missed their Mi Yul from so long , since 3 years ago when she left . the 2ne1 girls were in the dance studio , training as usual when they asked this question when YG Sajangnim came in. 

 

To Be honest , the girls were always in contact with Mi Yul but they seldom used FaceTime since all of them are busy with trainings. "Okay , with that , preparing will start 2 weeks later , after Mi Yul settle down , and I will give you guys the two weeks to bond in your new dorm , while discussing your fanclub name and designing the lightstick for your fans to hold during your comeback. 

 

"Yes Sir!!" the girls smiled sweetly as their Sajangnim chuckled and walked out of the studio. Though they are very mad when they know Jiyong could be so ignorant and not know that Mi Yul is leaving for America , they still got closer due to Jiyong taking care of them as their sunbae. I'm sure most of you heard of Jiyong who don't hang out with girls from other agencies and Mi Yul was  the reason he distanced himself away from other girls. 

 

Flashback (to the day when Mi Yul left.) 

"Is Mi Yul here?" Jiyong opened one of the studio but found it empty then he went to Teddy's studio, "Mi Yul?" Jiyong questioned. "What?! she left for America." Teddy said as he heard from YG Sajangnim. Hearing those words , it was as if tons of bricks was dropped on Jiyong , his stomach clenched and tears started streaming down continuously. "No that's not true , I was planning to talk to her today!" 

 

He ran down the hallways and opened the dance studio of 2NE1 . The scene shocked him , everyone including the tough leader was crying , "Why must Mi Yul leave ?" Bom asked sadly. "She chose to." Minzy sobbed. "Girls... Mi Yul left?" Once all the girls nodded sympathetically at him , his legs give out as he kneeled on the floor , "Why? Just why" He whispered as his palm clenched on his hurting heart , "I wanted to talk to her today..." He choked on his tears and the tears turned into sobs that echoed the hallway. 

 

"Oppa , you need not worry , Mi Yul unnie is gonna be back for our debut but she's training in America right now" Minzy comforted. "Ha! By the time she comes back , I would be nothing to her" Jiyong laughed at his own st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter