Lies

Sweet Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Loving U U – what should I do (nan eottokhae)– what should I do?
I can’t control my heart, my heart is not working
It’s to the point where I can’t focus
 

Boy I’m falling in love with U U
What should I do (nan eottokhae), what should I do?
I can’t lose you, I love you
Woo woo woo woo woo
Baby I’m in love with you

- Sistar's Loving U Chorus (Credits: kpoplyrics.net ) 

 

"Boys , I want you guys to monitor the girls . They have been doing better than you boys nowadays." YG Sajangnim said , leaving the Big Bang boys inwardly groan. Boy Trainees monitoring means those boys will actually check out the girls' thighs and figure. 

 

*S.E.S's I'm Your Girl Playing*

 

"Okay... Weekly Assessment now."

 

After Missy's turn , her eyes twinkled in excitement as she heard the Sajangnim speaking to Sean , "We should totally keep her . She's a talent . " 

 

"Okay... Everyone improved which I'm really happy and I want to discuss about Big Bang's debut matter now , as you see  , I'm really sorry but Hyunseung and Seungri , you are both eliminated. The two's face scrunched up and tears started streaming down . 

 

CL who was also there , looked down in sadness. The rest of the girls , including Missy was actually shocked but also feel sad for Seungri and their dear friend , Hyunseung. 

 

The two dashed out of the studio after greeting YG Sajangnim. We all looked on worriedly. The 4 members stood up and was about to chase after them when their Sajangnim interrupted, "Big Bang , please stay for awhile , the others can go. " 

 

Daesung held back Jiyong who was about to chase after his two brothers. Missy made eye contact with the other boys and gestured that the girls will chase aftter the two boys.

"I worked so hard so why can't I debut ? Its unfair." Seungri shouted .Hyunseung and Seungri was sitting on the floor of the rooftop  , they would have to leave tomorrow. 

 

"Its reality , maknae . I knew I wouldn't debut because I fall sick easily too. " Hyunseung said , somberly. 

 

"Hyung ,What about me?" Seungri asked. He doesn't know what went wrong about himself. "Seungri-ah , you always take things too lightly and you were flirting with the girl trainees ." Hyunseung explained. 

 

"Anyway, It doesn't matter to me any more , I'm gonna look for Kikwang to ask if he have any company to recommend , I'm going now instead or tomorrow. Byee" Hyunseung said as he quickly faced away , not wanting to let the younger see his tears. 

 

Seungri walked down the corridor with a blank stare , unlike the usual confident and cheerful maknae. "Seungri -ah!!!" CL shouted as she launched herself at him. "Hi Baby." Seungri smiled fakely. 

 

He then walked away , lifeless. CL ran forward and hugged him from his back. "Baby let go." , CL replied, "No I wouldn't ". "I SAID LET GO , IM USELESS YOU SHOULDN'T BE WITH ME" Seungri shouted as CL started tearing up. 

 

Just then , the Big Bang members ran over to the scene. Top and Jiyong was about to tell him that he shouldn't take it out on CL. "YOU--" Top was cut off by Missy who shouted even louder, 

 

"YAH! You shouldn't take it out on Rinnie , she is totally innocent! She's trying to help you but you kept on pushing her away , What kind of boyfriend are you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter