SOL

Sweet Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi everyone , sorry for not updating for so long !!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Missy and CL headed to the cafe with Dara, Bom and Minzy as they settled down , with the three girls gossiping AGAIN. But this time the other two girls joined in too. "So who are you gossiping about now?" Missy asked slyly as Bom slapped her arms . "Ouch!" Missy pouted with the other 4 girls laughing. 

 

"Not so loud!" Dara shushed her. "So who is the topic today?" CL asked nonchalantly. "Its Big Bang , Chaerin-ah" Dara said loudly as the 4 girls stared at her with widened eyes. "YAH! You are not supposed to say that out loud!! " Missy said , as she looked around and sighed in relief when she realised no one was looking . 

 

"Oops... Sorry" Dara said embarassingly. "So... Unnie , what about them?" Minzy asked Bom. "Nothing really but dont you think they are all so handsome?" Bom said as she gazed at the 5 boys sitting a few tables in front , at the corner. Missy wiggled her eyebrows , "Who are you interested in?" She asked teasingly. "Errr... Top?" Bom smiled dreamily.

 

"Aigoo... Unnie , you repeated school for so many years already , means you are much older than him..." CL replied,shrugging. "Yah! CL-ah!" Bom flicked her forehead as CL stuck out her tongue. "I am only ...3 years older" Bom pouted as the 4 girls started giggling.

 

"So... Dara Unnie, who are you interested in?"Minzy asked innocently. "Me? Let me think... Seungri is taken by CL , Jiyong is taken by Missy , Top is taken by Bom , I will go for fit, eye-smile , cute Taeyang" Dara mentioned his name and blushed while CL and Missy glared at her. 

 

 

"Jiyong is NOT take by me " , "Seungri is a bastard , he is not taken by me!!". The two girls spoke frustratedly as Bom started giggling. "Minzy? Who" Bom asked. "N-No o-one" Minzy suddenly stuttered as a tint of red appeared on her cheeks. "Yah... Dont need to be shy" CL became interested as she smiled at the maknae of the grp. "Daesung Oppa..." All her unnies smiled approvingly. 

 

"Minzy-ah , I agree with you and Daesung , actually i am okay with Big Bang except for Jiyong and Seungri since the rest did not harass us at all last time." Missy voiced out as CL nodded in approval. 

 

"Ladies... what are you guys chatting about?"Jiyong came forward as he rested his hands behind Missy's chair and leaned forward , his face nearing to Missy's shoulder. "Speak of the devil" CL whispered as all the girls giggled. "Nothing... what can girls talk about?" Missy replied naturally. "You meant BOYS?" Jiyong widened his eyes. "How do you know?" Bom let out an exaggerated gasp as all the girls laughed out loud at her attempt of sarcasm. 

 

"Babe... BOYS? You are mean~~ How about me?" Jiyong whined and pouted as Bom,Dara and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter