Come Back Home

Sweet Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One two three
You left me but
I can hear you breathing from somewhere

Once again Four five six
Red tears are flowing
I miss your smell that once held me

You said it was for my own good
and you turned away coldly like a lie
Why did you
Why did you, you’re gone away

                                                                 - Come Back Home by 2NE1 

 

Mi Yul woke up and found herself alone and also that she fell asleep on Jiyong's bed last night. She smiled and recalled on what happened yesterday, she decided to accept Jiyong back before he broke it off with Kiko. She walked out of his bedroom , "Jiyong?" She called numerous and realised he is not at home so she left since she has schedules. 

 

What she was thinking as she drove to her own apartment was why Jiyong left the house so early without even waking her up. Did he realise that he doesnt like her? She dont know. Mi Yul parked her car and went up her apartment and wash up before heading to YG Building. 

 

Once she enter the building , she headed straight to Teddy's studio. What she saw totally shocked her , Kiko was in Jiyong's arms , probably she came to Korea, but Jiyong was looking sad while Kiko was all smiles. 'Didn't he said he love me ? Maybe he's breaking it off later' Mi Yul thought as she smiled , cant wait to be in his arms again. 

When Mi Yul was recording for 2NE1's new comeback album , Jiko was cuddling right in her face which was pissing her off. Just then , Jiyong excused himself to the toilet while Kiko stayed. Jiyong looked desperate and depressed the whole time . 

 

Using this as a chance to confront him , Mi Yul excused herself to the toilet after awhile. Mi Yul skipped to the toilet and waited outside the gents. She was lying her back on the wall when Jiyong came out. "Hey" Mi Yul smiled while Jiyong flinched , "H-Hey" . 

 

"Last night , you were sayi-" Mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter