I Love You

Sweet Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Omg *tears* last chap.

Mi Yul was avoiding Jiyong the whole time after that filming , while Jiyong was busily finding her . "Aish , I can't concentrate!!!" He shouted as he raked his hair in frustration . Mi Yul's face kept appearing in his mind and he can't seem to find the problem in that song he composed . 

 

"Ugh , this girl" He huffed as he stood up and went to the YG Cafe . As he stepped in , he saw the 2NE1 girls having a great time chatting while having some beverage , he immediately approached them , "Can I join?" He smirked at Mi Yul's shocked face. "I gotta go!!" Mi Yul stood up and ran away . "Seeya girls later " Jiyong winked and then sprinted at his fastest speed to Mi Yul who is at the lift lobby  . 

 

"Oh " Mi Yul mouthed as she immediately stepped inside the lift and pressed frantically on the 'close' button. "No No No , No escaping this time" Jiyong managed to slip in through the closing doors. "Omo, " Mi Yul cursed when Jiyong pressed the 'Stop' button. "Such a bad girl , have i ever said that girls shouldn't curse or they will seem too y?" Jiyong pinched her nose before whispering in her ears , as chills went down her spine. 

 

"O-Oppa , G-Go A-Away." She stuttered. "Are you nervous" He whispered before nibbling on her ear. "I feel like doing things to you oh my gosh " Jiyong said ily before latching his lips on hers , placing both his arms on each side of the wall , and pinned her , pressing her wrists on the elevator wall. Jiyong kissed her passionately as one of his hands held her wrists and the other roamed her body , his hands went down the side of her figure before reaching her bum and giving it a squeeze , teasing her . 

 

Mi Yul shrieked softly before Jiyong bit her lips , "Shh." He darted his tongue in and explored her sweet cavern . YG who was looking from his CCTV sighed , I'm giving you guys 5 mins and I would ask the security to open the elevator door . " He smiled cheekily. 

 

Jiyong break the kiss and leaned back , staring into Mi Yul's eyes before kneeling down  , "Would you give Oppa a second chance? I know Oppa did so many wrong to you , you don't deserve this but I know you love me because Chaelin told me about it , Pls? I promise to never let you go , will do my best to make you happy and take care of you so would you be my girlfriend?" He said , while Mi Yul teared up at his speech , "Yes." 

 

Hearing the word , Jiyong hugged her immediately before kissing her gently , "I love you " , "I love you too , Oppa." 

"We are dating" Jiyong announced during the YG Family Special in Strong Heart. Everyone gasped but when the couple started kissing gently , t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter