I'm Sorry

Sweet Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The girl smirked as she deliberately left the recorder on the bench of where his lockers were located at ...

"Wait for me at the cafe , I will go to my locker before joining you guys. " Jiyong smiled at s as he headed to his locker. "Ah... what a tiring day." He tilted his head to the left when he notice a voice recorder and he listened to it. Trouble...

"Oppa!!" Missy skipped towards Jiyong and wrap her arms around his neck as Jiyong let out a hearty laughter. "Baby, lets go to the beach today." Jiyong smiled. "With the others or only us?" Missy asked with sparks evident in her eyes. 

 

"Only us." Jiyong smiled softly. The last time...

"I Love the weather today , Oppa!!!" Missy exclaimed as she took off her slippers and ran around the beach with her white flowy , mid-thigh dress. "Me too!" Jiyong grinned . "Let's play catching baby. " He smirked playfully. "Oh you know you can't catch me , babe" She smiled devilishly. 

 

"Oh no , you are so wrong , not running in front of you doesn't mean I can't run fast. "Jiyong bragged. "Bring it on." She taunted immediately as she got into position. "GO!" Jiyong ran after her at full speed , that even Missy's eyes were popping out of the sockets.

 

"Gotcha!" He said victoriously as he embraced Missy from her back. Having stoppedn abruptly , her legs crossed and she almost tripped over but Jiyong flip her over and pinned her down. "Baby , do you have anything to come clean with me? Do you have something to tell me ? I promise not to be angry." Jiyong asked , he hoped Missy could tell him the truth. 

 

Missy's eyes fleeted from right to left , avoiding his eyes , "I have nothing to say , is there anything I am supposed to say?" "No" Came the disappointed answer from him as he got off Missy and cleaned off the and from his thigh. 

 

"Let's head back , we have school tomorrow" Jiyong said coldly and she nodded confusingly. 

Once they reached Missy's property, Jiyong suddenly locked lips with her and they engaged in a passionate and longing  kiss, for Missy , the kiss was the best and she expected more to come but for Jiyong , it was the dreadful last.  

 

Jiyong returned to Big Bang Dorm after sending Missy back . After he bathed , he looked at a photograph on his hand , tears started streaming down his face as those tears turned to sobs and sobs turn to cries, "Why , Mi Yul? Why! Why can't you love me , you are so cruel " He managed to said out those words he longed to say in front of Missy. So ing cruel but I'm worse , right?

As usual , 2ne1 walked into the school with poise and swag as they chewed on their bubblegums. "Pfft." Each girl that past by them , gave off that sound but quickly scrambled away when they earned judging glares. "Well , Well , Well , Look who's here. Its 2NE1 , everyone." Sohee smirked. 

 

"We don't care about the past , not like you , digging up people's past." The fanboys' loud voice echoed in the hallways , leaving the herself feel ashamed. "You still dared to come to school after what you plan on Jiyong Oppa?" Sohee snorted.

 

"I did nothing." Missy said confidently. "Yea we did nothing." CL smirked . "Are you sure you did nothing? Hwang Mi Yul and Lee Chae Rin. " Hearing her words , the two girls almost gasped but remain their composure, "So what? Is it a problem , now that you pull off the so called mask , what can you do?" Dara scoffed. "I sure can do anything."

 

"Anyway , I was asking , how much you two spend for the liposuction ? I bet its more than 10 thousand right? COnsidering there's too much fat. " They heard Hyorin said but the scene before them , make them all completely gasp . Missy fisted her hands so tightly , her nails were cutting into her flesh and her whole body was quivering . There stood in front of them was Hyorin linking her arms with Jiyong's  and his hand wrapping around her waist. 

 

"I bet its

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter