I...I will think about it

Sweet Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Minhyuk Oppa..." Missy stuttered out in shock. "I promise I will really treat you better." Minhyuk grabbed her hand. "Oppa... Can you at least let me think about it  first ?" Missy was really confused as she only treated Minhyuk as her brother , not... a lover. 

 

"Arasso. I will wait for you , for as long as it takes." Minhyuk smiled before he send Missy back to 2NE1's landed property as Dara , Bom and Minzy just moved in to CL and Miss's house. "Bye." Missy smiled at Minhyuk before he leaned in to peck her on her cheeks and left. 

 

Missy blushed madly as she entered the property with the four girls smirking at her standing at the front door, smirking at her... Oh . 

 

"Uhm... Hi girls , what are you doing here." Missy scratched her nape nervously , a habit she usually did when she is nervous or awkward. 

 

"We are watching a romantic show at the moment."  Bom teased as the others giggled but their face turned serious suddenly when they settled in the living room. "Yul-ah , do you even love  Minhyuk?" CL asked seriously. 

 

"I...I only treated him as my elder brother but I'm also moved by his sincere confession so I told him I would think about it first. "Good response" Bom nodded her head in approval. "But Yul-ah , remember that you have revenge plans at the moment and if you decide to be with Minhyuk , you have got to drop all those plans." Dara advised . 

 

"Nehh. Unnie." Missy nodded. "But what about Jiyong Oppa ? Do you still love him?" Minzy asked. "I...I saw him with a girl today at the cafe... I thought he really love me but... I guess he's not changed." Missy unknowingly sobbed. The other four girls crowded around her. 

 

"Uljima... You shouldn't cry for a bad boy like him." Dara said firmly before jokingly punching her fist into the air. "What was he doing? Kissing?" Bom asked angrily. Missy explained the situation to them and everything before heading to the bathroom. Minhyuk or Jiyong?

2NE1 strutted on the hallway of YG High , as usual , chewing bubble gums and acting nonchalant. 

 

"Unniedeul!! I'm so addicted to the show , X-Men (A variety show from last time)" Minzy shrieked as they started chatting. "Nooo... Miraculous Defeat and Victory wins it all." Bom and CL protested.

 

"Unnie. I thought you hated sports." Missy said as the 4 girls started cracking up. "Yah! Stop laughing!! Its not funny! If you guys keep laughing , I'm calling TOP." Bom threatened but the 4 girls only laughed harder. 

 

"Ha! I dont even think if you dare to laugh now , my TOP is here." Bom squealed as the shouts from the fangirls echoed the level. "Holy . Let's get Missy outta here." CL commanded to the girls as the group quickly scrambled away even after their boyfriends saw them... Well , what can they say , its chicks over . 

 

The Big Bang boys thought they did something wrong and chased after the 5 girls though their leader knew he did something...

 

"Yah! Stop chasing , I hate running !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Bom's frus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter