Outrageous Act.

Sweet Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*click* "Caught it!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Sunye beamed. "Jinja?" Yubin asked . "We are so gonna ask for a ice cream treat from Sohee!!!" Ye Eun smiled as the other members agreed, happy for their dear member. "That is literally two-timing our Youngbae Oppa and GD Oppa , I am taking revenge!!" Sunye growled. 

 

"I thought Taeyang Oppa rejected you to call him Youngbae Oppa the previous time?" Ye Eun asked. "W-where d-did you h-hear that f-from?" Sunye stuttered out as her members shook their heads in disapproval , knowing that Sunye is lying. 

 

The laboratory door suddenly opened , with Jiyong emerging, his lips were red and swollen, hair disheveled too and as he passed by WG , he gave a cold stare before looking away. 

 

WG trembled, "Bwoya?! Why is he giving that cold look?He should be happy because he just made out with Sohee!!" Hyelim stomped her feet. "Guys... I think GD Oppa is using Sohee..."Ye Eun said angrily. "We must tell Sohee about it later!!!" Sunye complained. 
 

"At least Seungri Oppa is not like those two guys that you two crushed on" Hyelim beamed as Sunye glared at her. Just then, Sohee came out of the lab , same condition as Jiyong but she is ugly , her lips was thick and swollen with her hair looking like a lion. 

 

"Hi gurls!! Let me treat you guys to Big Bang Oppadeul's fav ice cream palour , Baskin Robins!!!!" Sohee smiled as she looked in the mirror and touched up her thick makeup. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Sohee-ah , we have something to tell you..." Yubin said. "What? Did you guys get those photos?" Sohee asked with a twinkle in her eyes. "Yes we did but that not what--" Sohee cut Ye Eun from speaking further as she hugged her, "Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!" Sohee exclaimed. 

 

"Sohee-ah , did you guys you know..." Hyelim asked. "No we didn't , Jiyong Oppa just suddenly walked away after we made out. " Sohee said with disapppointment. "WOW, he allowed you to call him Jiyong? No other girls are allowed to , you know?" Sunye asked. 

 

"Its funny how you are the one asking this question. "Hyelim teased as she received a smack on her head. "He did not allow but I don't care though, it does not make any sense if that is allowed to but the y princess can't right?" Sohee scowled. "agreed!!" Ye Eun said. 

 

"But... Sohee, he is JUST using you." Yubin said as Sohee frowned. "What are you talking about? HE LOVES ME!!" Sohee exclaimed and the attention in the ice cream palour turned to them. "Sohee, he does not even allow you to call him by his real name, Did he ever say he loves you? " Ye Eun said strictly. 

 

"I get it... you guys are just jealous , why are you saying this kind of "honest" words? You girls are just jealous and envious es who are upset cuz the Big Bang Oppas ain't even making a move on you guys!!" Sohee protested as the 4 members stood up angrily. 

 

"AHN SO HEE , YOU BETTER APOLOGIZE NOW OR YOU ARE OUT OF WONDER GIRLS!!" Sunye shouted. 'Without them , I cant have that much fanboys anymore and I wont have Jiyong to myself. ' Sohee thought . "I'm Sorry." Sohee pretended to be regretful as she looked down. "Arasso.. We know you dont mean it. "

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"You want some corn?" Bom asked Missy as she declined. "Its weird how you are getting emo and reducing your amount of appetite after Jiyong stopped talking to you" CL stated and smiled whiles Missy's hair. "Unnie, why are you smiling?" Missy asked suspiciously.

 

"You found love." CL simply said. "You did too. So how's you and Seungri going?" Dara asked as Minzy and her settled down in Missy and CL's living room , wiggling her eyebrows. "Its just chocolates and him pestering everyday with a number of hate mails." CL massaged her temple. "Aww~ You must have love it" Minzy teased .

 

 

"Minzy-ah..." CL narrowed her eyes as they started chasing each other in the li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter