Smile it through

Sweet Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mi Yul!!! " Greets after greets came but first was Taeyang who launched forward to pull her in a hug. "Oppa." She said. Hearing her say 'oppa' , Jiyong shivered , it has been so long , but again , she called Taeyang 'Oppa' and not him. "Yul, I feel like killing you , you didn't come and visit me straight after landing" Taeyang pouted which earned a slap on his shoulder.

 

Jiyong watched with jealousy and envy on the two when he was snapped out of his trance by his current girlfriend. "Who is she" Kiko asked in English which made everyone stop talking and looked at her. "Hello , my name is Mi Yul. " She spoke in fluent English. "Hi , I'm Kiko Mizuhara " Kiko smiled . "Woah , you two will make good friends!" Seungri cheered which made most of them chuckle. "Oh , Mi Yul , I have missed you." Soohyuk walked forward and gave her a hug. He was in the same high school as them , and was one of those who had a crush on her last time.

 

"I miss you too, Soo" She beamed. "Why no hugs for me?" Daesung came barging in from the door of the lounge. " Dae!!!!!!!!" Mi Yul exclaimed and rush into his open arms for a friendly hug. "Wah. You really grow a lot. " Daesung looked at her from head to toe. "Yah , Noona is mine." Seungri joked and everyone laughed except Jiyong and Kiko who doesnt understand Korean.

 

"OMG , Noona , your innocent black hair is now red " Seungri said dramatically and pretend to sob in his hands. "Mwoya" Mi Yul giggled and slapped his chest. "She became so violent" Seungri continued to act and everyone started laughing. Mi Yul excused herself to the toilet halfway through sharing her stories in America.

 

Mi Yul thought of what happened in there and she smiled , remembering the boys' jokes and such. And also... the times when Kiko tried to snuggle up to Jiyong who always seemed to daze. Luckily , poker face was currently something she is good at and she just have to smile it through.

 

She walked around the pub , walking towards the bar so she could get some drinks when a drunk man got in her way, after she took her drink. "Pretty , wanna have some fun?" Jiyong who is planning to get out for a smoke , witnessed it and walked up to them , furious. He stopped in his steps when he heard Mi Yul scoffed and shrugged off her hands from his grip. "I am not one girl you could play with so just ing leave." He froze yet again at her use of language.

 

"Feisty , I see. " The drunk man smirked and grabbed her waist while grinding her. Looking at the sight , Jiyo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter