Go Away

Sweet Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"One . Two. Three , turn!" The girls turned , with Mi Yul stumbling a little. "MI YUL! This is the 100th time we stopped the routine because of you!" Jaewook scolded. "Mianhae." Mi Yul looked down . "Whatever, I'm returning now. " He left , huffing angrily. "Unnie , what happened?" Minzy asked. "Nothing , you guys can leave first , I want to practice some more" Mi Yul smiled faintly and stood up from the seat .

 

"Are you sure?" CL , Dara and Bom asked her. "Yeap. Go on , you all are tired , we have to prepare for our Nolza's concert" Mi Yul persuaded them. It has been 1 year since they debuted and they have a concert in Korea and Japan. "Alright. Call us when you are done so you can join us for supper."Bom smiled and patted Mi Yul's shoulder.

 

Mi Yul nodded and played her music , starting to dance. She danced while hearing the music ,                                                                                                            

 Tonight, this rain keeps falling over me
It's so pathetic can't you see
 

No, you can't make it better
Let me go, my heart ain't yours anymore

Don't hang around just go away
You won't see me I'm not gonnna stay
You thought that I'd end up missin you
Just who do you think that you ar

i'll find a love that more than show
And you'll regret the day you let me go
This sadness doesn't stay long boy
Cause love is over, love love is over tonight

-Go away by 2ne1

It seems like the lyrics are also mocking her. She closed her eyes and remembered about the past few days when Kiko came to YG to visit Jiyong when he was teaching the 2ne1 girls the technique to capture the fan's attention during the concert. They were so intimate that everyone in the room cringed. He was never like this with her , only with Kiko and she wondered why.

 

That was what she think the whole time , the lyrics described what she's thinking . She helped Teddy with this song also so it meant a lot for her. A sound from outside the dance studio interrupted her thoughts. She stood up cautiously , walking to the entrance and opened the door , shocked of the scene in front.

 

Kwon Ji Yong a.k.a G-Dragon , the almighty leader was lying on the floor , drunk. "Omo , Jiyong Oppa , are you okay?" Mi Yul pulled him up and held him with all her strength . "I will call your manager. " She said . "NO! Why are you always ignoring me . " Jiyong shouted . "W-what ? T-thats not true " Mi Yul stuttered .

 

"ITS True! You are so cruel , I wanted to talk to you the day after I broke up with you , after m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter