That Misunderstanding

Sweet Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"O-Oppa? What are you talking about?" Missy stuttered. "Why are you two coming back to this school with different names? " Taeyang avoided Missy's statement. "We want to take-" CL cut Missy words , "We do not want to be looked down anymore..." CL lied as Missy widened her eyes. 

 

"Ah... Arasso... I get it." Taeyang smiled. "Secret?" Missy asked hopefully. "Secret" Taeyang grinned. "Woah... Jinja , you two became so pretty now." Taeyang gasped. "IKR! Thanks " CL laughed as the two joined after. " I really apologise for Seungri and Jiyong's behaviour back then , they are too immature. " Taeyang said guiltily. 

 

"Aniya... Its not your fault." Missy smiled. 'So what if they are immature?Pfft.' Missy thought. "So? Oppa... you still do not have a girlfriend yet?" Missy teased. "Yah! I am just waiting for that girl!!" Taeyang protested. "And who is that girl?" CL asked, grinning. "I cannot say it cuz you guys know her." Taeyang muttered. 

 

'Aigoo... Boys tactic , i am 80% sure its Missy.' CL thought. "Excuse me. I am going to the toilet " CL smiled as she walked towards the direction. "Oppa... did you miss me?" Missy teased as she wiggled her eyebrows. "Maybe?" Taeyang taunted as he laughed. "Aww" Missy said , showing her eye-smile. 

 

"Alright , _____-ah , I am meeting the boys, help me tell Chaerin that I will go first." Taeyang said as both of them stood up. "Oppa , can you not call us that in school? Call us Missy and CL" Missy requested while Taeyang nodded. As it was a rainy day, the floor was quite slippery so when Missy wanted to head to the toilet to meet CL , she slipped. 

 

"Neo Kwenchana?" Taeyang asked as he caught her waist and their face were just centrimetres away . Missy looked at Taeyang as both of them blushed before regaining their composure and stood properly. "Then... I will just go home first?" Taeyang said awkwardly while Missy nodded. 

 

They headed to their own ways . However , they did not notice a girl standing behind them , looking at the picture while smirking devilishly. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Aigoo... I am so tired" Dara commented as the girls were watching TV in Missy and CL's apartment.

"I can tell you 80% that Taeyang likes you" CL commented as Dara's face drop. "NO way! Its just pure oppa and dongsaeng relationship!!!!" Missy whined as she comforted Dara , "Unnie , No matter what I dont like him so it does not matters. " Missy consoled her as Dara went back to her hyper mood. 

 

"We all know , you only care for Jiyong ..." Bom teased as the 4 girls laugh with Missy blushing. "YAH!!!" Missy pouted. "Arasso , arasso. So... How many rooms do you have in this landed property, unnie?" Minzy asked. "Erm...We have 3 rooms at the bottom floor and another 3 rooms on the second floor, Wae?" CL replied. 

 

"Wah... You guys have 4 rooms empty?" Dara asked. "Nahh... We have our own walk-in closets too ^^" Missy smiled. "Wah!! So good!!!" Bom envied. "Excuse me , Unnie , actually all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter