Plan 1 : Posing as a Threat

Sweet Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Once I say I will help , I will do my best" Minhyuk grinned at the two girls. "Arasso. I will let you help me." Missy and CL smiled. "Wait a min , since you are a YG Trainee , then after the revenge , you will still have to face him right?" Minhyuk asked as Missy and CL gasped."Right! I didn't think of that !! I really want to debut so I just went to the audition last Sunday with my members!! " Missy frowned.

 

 

"Cheer up , I'm sure there's a plan somehow!" CL comforted. "But I would never give up my dream , you see. Aish , why does he have to be in YG , jeez. " Missy groaned. "Let's think of the revenge plans now , its more important. " Minhyuk said.

 

 

"Make him jealous?" Minhyuk suggested. "How does that make the revenge succesful? " CL asked. "what?! then ... what suggestion do you have" Minhyuk asked CL. "Well... How about raking his embarassing issues up and spread it around without letting people know we are the culprits."CL smirked.

 

 

"Thats too cruel , woman" Minhyuk scrunched his nose. "Yah! He started humiliating us with those words and actions , how is my idea cruel?" CL protested as the two started bickering. "SHH!" Missy who has kept quiet the whole time , hissed as the two flinched.

 

 

"We should take things slow from the beginning , considering we still have one more year. so lets start from Plan One, let's make Hyukie a threat to Kwon Ji Yong..." Missy said.

"Minhyuk Oppa , You are back ? " Sora , his cousin asked. "Yeah." Minhyuk smiled. "Oppa , have you met Yul Unnie?" Sora asked. " Neh Just today , she became really pretty!" He smiled dreamily.

 

 

"Aigoo Oppa , Of Course she is , even before her makeover , you already said she's pretty for so many times!!" Sora smirked. "Oh? How did you know she had a makeover?" Minhyuk asked. "I met her last week when she was at the bookshop!!: Sora said. "Soooo... Oppa , did you confess to Yul Unnie , now that you are back?" Sora asked.

 

 

"I didn't , she has something really important right now to settle. I wouldn't want to trouble her. " Minhyuk smiled bitterly. "Oppa~ You have already waited for so long , you know!!" Sora whined but Minhyuk just simply smiled at her before going into the bathroom in his bedroom.

 

 

"I can't confess , Sora-ah , I will maybe in future but after that Jiyong leaves her heart. Her eyes always have a type of sparkle whenever CL mentions his name , regardless if its about the revenge of not." Minhyuk sighed as he enjoyed the warm water trickling down his body while he thought for a second.

Missy linked arms with Minhyuk and skipped into the school gate with her gigging . "I'm sure Jiyong will be so jealous" Missy smirked as she opened her locker with presents dropping out. Her locker was filled with presents and love letters once again.

 

 

Missy grabbed Minhyuk's arm and pulled him when she saw Big Bang making their way towards the lockers' area. "Jagi!!" Jiyong cooed as he embraced Missy while she greeted him with a soft kiss. Jiyong smiled brightly but her next sentence made him growl. "Oppa, do you mind if I spend time with Minhyuk in school today?" Missy asked cutely. <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter