Project

Sweet Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV :

 

"Yul-ssi , you seemed sad at the face that I am your partner? I am very kind you know ..." GD asked you as he laid his hand on the back of your chair , flirting . Well , two can play this game.

 

"GD-ssi , Its my honour ,  Isnt it ? " I spoke , resting on my elbow , staring straight into his eyes. "Hey pupils , please focus !!" Miss Yoo said , making me chuckle . "Okay ... the project this time is about Science , you can choose any topic you want and research about it or do practical experiments . Get it?" As it was nearing the break time , everyone agreed with Miss Yoo .

 

"5...4...3...2...1!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The students countdown before rushing to the cafeteria while I approached Chaerin , "How was your day , Gizibe?" I joked while she laughed before grimacing . " It was bad..." , "What happened?" I asked.

 

"Let me tell you about it... He kept flirting which is a good thing becuz I can achieve my revenge soon but my heart cannot help but ... but...but ---" , "Beat very fast right?" I continued her words and she looked at me , shocked. "You feel the same way too?" Chaerin asked back . "We know we should not feel like this..." I replied while she nodded and we closed our eyes as the previous flashbacks came to us...before opening , angst and hatred visible in our eyes.

 

"Lets Go..." We exited and threw the books into our lockers before heading to the cafe but was stopped by Wonder Girls , 's , they were the one who beat us up so bad everyday...' I thought. "Hey new girls , you have been receiving attention on your first day , huh?" They snickered .

 

"Sorry... " Sunye was about to slap us when Bom , Minzy and Dara came and they immediately stopped their acts. "Be Careful..." Sunye whispered in my ears before walking away. "Are you alright?" Dara asked me , "Yea , thanks for your help!! I am Missy afterall!!" I shrieked while they laughed .

 

The five of us walked into the cafe while people started cheering . We shrugged and looked for a table which the onl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter