Embarassed.

Sweet Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jiyong Oppa ... Have you reached?" Missy asked as she waited at the lobby of her apartment. She was told to  dress up nicely but casual as Jiyong said he's gonna bring her to somewhere and explain about the girl at the same time.

So she wore this...

 

"Yeap. In a few seconds , I think you will see my car now" Jiyong said as he smiled , seeing his girlfriend's style that he totally likes. "Get in" Jiyong smiled as Missy settled in the car and he reached forward to help her put on the seatbelt. 

 

"Where are we going?" Missy asked curiously. "Secret" Hearing his words , Missy pouted and he laughed before concentrating on driving. " 

 

After a few hours , his sleepy head girlfriend , fell asleep in the car. He studied her face for a few minutes before slowly waking her up. "Baby... we have reached. " Jiyong smiled at her stretching as he can clearly see her cleavage . Nice view... He smirked. 

 

"ahem... What are you looking at , ERT!" Missy teased as she stuck out her tongue before she was shocked looking at the landed property in front of her , it was a quite familiar one , Jiyong once brought Missy there to introduce to his mother to his bestfriend. Oh .

 

"Hello? Earth to Missy?" Jiyong chuckled when Missy let out the 'ehh' sound . "Ohh. What ? You called me?" Missy turned to Jiyong. "Come on , lets go" Jiyong went out of the car as he went over to the other side door where Missy was sitting at and opened it. 

 

"Where are we?" Missy pretended to ask though she already knew as Jiyong held her hands. "My house , not Big Bang dorm." Jiyong smiled at her as he brought her in . "Where's your parents?" Missy asked. "My father is out fishing with his friends while my mom is doing her usual grocery shopping." Jiyong smiled when Missy sighed in relief. 

 

Actually , Missy's features had not really changed much , except for her cheek fat , chin fat , and her waist , limbs so she was afraid His mom would recognise her. "Arasso. Let's go in!!" She cheered as she skipped with her hands still interlocked with the cheeky boy who noticed her s are bouncing lightly when she skipped. 

 

*sighs* her features are just that good. 

"Why are you bringing her to me?" Missy frowned. Jiyong brought her to the girl she saw with in the cafe. "I'm here to explain." Jiyong smiled. The lady in front beamed at her. "Hi! I'm Dami." She smiled and held out her hand. Missy ignored her gesture and said , "Why are you cheating with my boyfriend?"

 

"Baby. Be careful with those words." Jiyong warned her. "Are you protecting her right now?" Missy pry off her hands from Jiyong's. "Its good , Ji , she loves you , thats why she got jealous." Dami nodded in approvement. A pang of guilt hit Missy , she really loved Jiyong but what if he hurt her again? thats the reason she thought , she had to take revenge.

 

Though Missy knew Jiyong's family , she had not seen his sister in real life though he did mention a few times.

 

"Now! Jiyong , tell me , what's her identity!!" Missy commanded. "She's my sister." Jiyong chuckled. It was as if tons of bricks fell on top of Missy , why didn't she behave well ? "Baby... I'm going to the kitchen , Noona , take care of her , she had been naughty , doubting me. "Jiyong smirked. 

 

"Yah! Choding!! Come back" Missy yelled at him nervously but he stuck out his tongue and left her , chuckling on the way. "Annyeonghasaeyo , Dami Unnie" This time Missy stuck out her hand for her to shake. Dami smirked playfully and accepted the gesture. "annyeong , missy-ah , do you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter