Tears... T_T

Sweet Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Chaerin!! Hwaiting!!!",  "____ !! Hwaiting!! " Chaerin and I smiled. We have been besties since we entered this school , well , both of us are nerds and we are fat , when we enter the school , no one wants to be our friend and when we notice each other , we immediately clicked. Both of us are from America... Our families are there so both of us bought a apartment and stay together...

 

Both us have crushes. Hers, Seungri , Mine, Jiyong . We are tired of hiding it for 2 years... We decided we should act like those fangirls who get to be with Jiyong or Seungri after they confessed...

 

We cheered and approach the 2 kingkas that were chatting , the other 3 at the back . We stepped in front of them , attention immediately on us... We took a deep breath...

"J-jiyong Oppa , I think I like you..." You said as a blush creeped up on your face.

"Seungri Oppa , I like you..." Chaerin confessed too...

The two men chuckled... "Hyung , should you do the talking today? " Seungri smirked. Jiyong snorted and an evil grin on his face , "Fine."

 

He circled both Chaerin and I by walking in circles , looking at us from head to toe. "You two girls are so FAT and UGLY... What makes you think we will accept your confession?" He raised an eyebrow. Both Chaerin and my eyes widened. "Psh, Wasting my time." The students around you jeered at you two , fangirls laughed evily and smirked.

 

Jiyong went to the storage room that was nearby ... I saw him taking out a bag of flour and a carton of egg , passing it to the leader of the fanclub , "Do you guys know what to DO?" He shouted to the students.

 

"NEH!!!" The girls beamed and the boys let out a sinister laugh.

 

They picked up everything and throwed it at us , both Chaerin and I was drenched with eggs and flour as we sat on  the floor, using our schoolbag to cover our body. After they have done their thing which lasted for a miserable 5 minutes , the leader of the fanclub approached me , "You better learn what it means by embarassing today... dont harrass Jiyongand Seungri Oppa anyore , get it? " She grinned evily.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter