Outing with Shishimato

Scarlet Smile

“Woah! It’s Saturday!!” Jieun runs around in the house. Shishimato who was eating something on the dining table frown and look at her. “Why so happy..?” He asked her. Jieun went to the dining table and join him. “Because it’s Saturday.. I love Saturday.. Away from school.. I got my freedom..” She smile to him.

 

Shishimato nod and took another bite of the pancake. “Ohh~ You’re slowly eating earthling food now..” Jieun said with a teasing tone. “I need to eat too.. Do you want me to die..?” He looks at her.

 

“No, no, no.. But I think.. We should go out and play today! I’ll show you some fun place!” Jieun get up and dashes to her room. Shishimato look at her dashing away. {She looks happy today.. Way different when she’s at school..}

 

………………..

 

“Welcome to our world..” Jieun walks around with Shishimato in her hand. Some passerby looks at her because it’s rare to see a girl around her age walking around with a stuff animal in their hand. “I already know about everything.. You think I only came here only once..?” Jieun pouted listening to him.

 

“Really..? Hmm.. So have you try our food..? There’s a lot of yummy thing.. I’ll buy some for you.. Rice cake, rice roll, spicy chicken, octopus feet, kimchi, grilled beef..”

 

“Can you stop talking now..” Jieun laugh and say sorry to him. “Sorry, sorry.. I’m too excited.. Didn’t even remember when the last time I had fun with…… friends…” Her face change a little but end up smiling.

 

People didn’t really care if she talked all alone because Jieun already prepared. She bought along her ear phone and plugs it in her ears. So people won’t think she’s crazy talking all alone. “But.. Where did you get the money..?” Shishimato ask her. Jieun stay silent for a moment. She stop at a rice cake stall and bought some of rice cake. “Dad still bank in money to me..”

 

“Dad..?” Shishimato ask her but his eyes were focusing to the rice cake. {Looks awesome..}

 

“Mom and dad divorce and my mom hate for resembling dad face.. She leave me and marry someone else..” Jieun paid the rice cake and smile to the shop keeper. “So where’s your dad now..?” Shishimato didn’t know that she was a little sad talking about her parents and still ask about her dad.

 

“He’s in Hong Kong.. Anyway let’s go to Lotte World! We got to go early!” She changes the topic and run to the bus stop as a bus just arrived.

 

“What’s Lotte World..?” Shishimato asked her as they sit at the back of the bus. “You’ll see after this.. For now let’s eat this rice cake..” Jieun give some of the rice cake to Shishimato secretly so people won’t see it.

 

So Shishimato taste the rice cake. Suddenly he feels like running and floating in such an awesome and pretty place. {What is this feeling..} He then looks at the rice cake. {This thing... can make me imagine things.. Awesome! This will be a great weapon if I bring it back to Planet Mato!}

 

“So what do you think about the taste..?” Jieun asked him as she stuffs herself with some of the rice cake. “It will be a great weapon..” Jieun almost spit out the food and eventually laugh at him.

 

Some of the passengers look at her. “What do you mean weapon..?” She slow down her voice cause everyone is looking at her. “Because it can make me imagine some things..”

 

“Really..? Like what..?” Jieun asked him. “Like running and floating in pretty place..” Jieun then burst into laughter again. This time the passengers didn’t look at her because they think she was talking through the phone. “It mean this rice cake taste delicious..” Shishimato look at her and frown. “Really..?” Jieun nodded to him and continue eating. Shishimato joins her eat too. {This thing taste good.. Maybe I should bring some to my fellow B.A.P members..}

 

While on their way, Jieun took some photos of them. Shishimato was amazed with the way that little machine took their picture and Jieun was laughing at him again. She had to explain to him that it’s not a machine but a phone. She even played music for him.

 

“We’re here!” She grab Shishimato and jump off the bus. “Introducing Lotte World!” Shishimato look at the big place in front of him. Feeling amazed again.

 

They played everything and took a lot of picture. Some people even think that Jieun is lonely, coming to Lotte World with a stuff animal and playing all alone.

 

“Now what is this..?” Shishimato look at the white floor and people wearing weird shoes. “We called this place as the Ice Rink and those people are skating..”

 

Jieun bring him in the ice rink. She smile and even spin him around. “Wow~ wow~ are you trying to throw me!?” Jieun laugh at him. “No.. This is how I used to play with Hana…. And the others back then…” Her face change a little.

 

Shishimato saw her face. {Today.. I found out that.. She’s really lonely.. When Yongguk wake up, I gotta make him be her friend..} Jieun skate again this time smiling when suddenly she bump into someone and they fall to the ground.

 

“Aww that’s hurt..” Shishimato rubs hit . (Me: Aww!! Looking cute!! Okay back to the story!! XD)

Jieun sit and shake her head. “Kenchanna.. Jieun?” Turn out that the guy she bumped with was Suho. “Suho..” Jieun face change, she look around looking for Shishimato.

 

She found Shishimato and grab him, she get up and skate away. “What is he doing here..” Shishimato look at her. {She was happy just now.. If it’s because of that guy I gotta get rid of him..}

Jieun went out of the ice rink and went to the washroom. She bring Shishimato along with her. Shishimato ‘face palm’ himself. {She’s too mad that she didn’t realize I’m a male too..}

 

 

Jieun walk to the sink and put Shishimato on it. She stares at herself in the mirror but her face got more serious at the girl smiling to her in the mirror. She turned her head and looks at her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

So kay.. I want to hit myself.. When will Yongguk wake up and make a scene!!?

Who did Jieun met in the washroom..?

What happen between Jieun, Suho, Myungsoo and L.Joe..?

Can Shishimato help her..?