Rescuing Shishi

Scarlet Smile

“Hai there…” Shishimato made a serious face as she greeted him. “I should have known this is your doing!” Shishimato knocked the glass wall. He had been transferred to another glass box. “And I should have known that you’re not an ordinary stuffed animal…” Haemi smiled to him.

 

“Shut up!” Shishimato shot a laser but it can’t break the glass. “Hahaha… This thing is also not an ordinary thing little one…” Haemi said knocking the glass wall. “You ! Let me out!” Shishimato knocked the glass wall. “Ohh yes… I will let you out after this… Don’t worry…” She smiled to him.

 

………………..

 

Jieun phone rings. She picked it up and tucked it in through the helmet reaching her ear. “Jieun’ahh… It’s me… Haemi…” Haemi sounded so excited. “What do you want!? I’m in a rush!”

 

“Of course you should be in a rush… I got your precious stuffed animal with me…”

 

“So it’s you!!” She shouted making Yongguk frowned. “Wae…?” He asked her at the front. “Stop whatever you’re doing! He got nothing to do with you! I’m your problem so face me!”

 

“Whatever… I hope you made it in time… Byee byee…” She hung up.

 

“Haemi!!!!! Why.. Why are you doing this!” Jieun shouted. “Yongguk…” She hugged him from behind and cried. “We’ll arrive there in time!” Yongguk speed up.

 

…………

 

“Have fun~ Bye byee~” Haemi waved her hand to Shishimato. She leave the room. “Appa.. I’ll be going now… Have fun~”

 

………….

 

“One more minute!” Youngjae said as he was looking at his watch. They reached the building. Daehyun quickly jump out of the taxi followed by the others. “Thank you sir..” Jongup bowed to the taxi driver after giving his fees.

 

Jieun and Yongguk arrived. Jieun jumped off the bike and chase the others in the same time she opened her helmet. Yongguk chase her after putting his helmet away. “Ask Shishimato where is he!” Yongguk said. All the tokkis in the others bag started telephoning Shishimato.

 

#Where are you..? We’re in the building already! – All Tokkie#

#I don’t know! – Shishimato#

 

“He don’t know!!” Jokomato said with his worried face after popping his head out from Youngjae bag. “Everyone! Separate!” Yongguk said and grabbed Jieun hand. Jieun looked around. Everyone separate two by two.

 

Jieun kept looking around when suddenly she saw a sign which leads to the recording room for her favorite variety show. “Yongguk there!!” She pointed and both of them went there when suddenly some guards stopped them. “Where’s your pass..?” They asked.

 

“This!” Yongguk started punching them. “Jieun go!” Jieun ran away from them and walked in the recording room. The show started already. The MCs were talking. She quickly looked around. “Backstage!” She thought and ran down the stairs going nearer to the recording at the main stage when some guys stopped her.

 

“What do you think you’re doing!?” He held her. Jieun glared at him and quickly bite his hand. “Aww! Yaa! Catch her!” He said making some of the people in there looking at her. She ran on the left side. Not much people focus on what happening on the other side since they only focus were the MCs on the stage.

 

“Someone save me..” She mumbled when she was running. She looked back and saw Himchan and Jongup were holding those guys. Junhong ran to her. “Junhong’ah!” Jieun said smiling as Junhong reached her. Both of them ran to the backstage. Both of them looked around and saw the waiting room. “He must be in there!” Junhong said making both of them ran to the waiting room.

 

……

 

“I’m so gonna kill that girl later..” Shishimato crossed his arms, sitting in the glass box. “Anyway.. What did they make this with…?” He looked around at the glass box and wondered why he can’t break it with his laser eyes. Suddenly the door knob twisted. Shishimato glared at the door. It opened and Junhong and Jieun walked in.

 

“Jieun!!” He stood up. “Shishi!!” Jieun went to the box. “What do you guys think you’re doing!!?” Two guards came. Junhong gulped. He got into his position to fight them. Jieun ignored them and tried to open the box. “It’s locked!” She said. “Just take this box along.. Actually what’s going on..?” Shishimato said looking at her as she was lifting the box.

 

“Drop the box and leave!” One of the guards said to Jieun. Junhong went back closer to her. “Shiero!!” Jieun said hugging the glass box tight. “Why is this box so heavy..” She whispered. “You guys going to ruin everything if you took that alien..” said another one of the guards. “No they won’t..” Youngjae came from behind.

 

Jokomato was in his hand. He was holding something. “Another alien!!” The guards said it together. “Guys close your eyes!” Shishimato said to Jieun and Junhong. “Why..?” Junhong asked. “Just do it!!” Both of them close their eyes when suddenly they felt like someone pulling them out. “You can open your eyes now..” It was Yongguk voice.

 

Jieun and Junhong along with Shishimato who was still in the box opened their eyes. They looked around and they’re not in that room anymore. They’re next to the main stage. “What happen..?” Junhong asked. “Let’s go!” Youngjae said running. Yongguk hold the glass box and lead them running out. Jieun looked around and everyone looked so blur.

 

“I made them lose their memory on what just happened..” Jokomato said holding a silver card. He was in Youngjae hands. Jieun smiled to him. She showed her thumb to him. They ran out of the building and meet with Himchan, Daehyun and Jongup who were already waiting for them next to a taxi.

 

Junhong got in the taxi while Jieun and Yongguk ride the bike with Shishimato who was still in the glass box. “I’m supposed to be scared.. but why this feels so fun..” Jieun said smiling as she fixed her helmet. Yongguk laughed at her. “But I feels miserable..” Shishimato said crossing his arms.

 

Everyone gathered in those Tokkies space ship. They were staring at Shishimato who was still in the glass box, thinking a way to break it. “Let me try this…” Dadamto immediately threw his dumbbell to the box but it didn’t break. Everyone sighed. “Seriously.. What is this box made of…?” Daehyun said in frustration.

 

Jokomato started thinking. He was in silent in a corner while everyone was busy trying to break the glass box. Kekemato shot the glass box with his laser eyes but failed. Then they decided to shoot it together. All of the tokkies shot except Jokomato who was still sitting in a corner.

 

“Let me try..” Daehyun said making everyone back off and looked at him. He kicked the glass box really hard. “Ahhhhaaa!! That’s hurt!” He ended up hurting himself while the others laughed at him. “I got it now!” Jokomato stood up. Everyone looked at him. He walked away to another room.

 

“What he’s up to..?” Himchan said looking at Youngjae. “I don’t know..” Youngjae shrugged and looked down to Tatsmato. “He’s trying to make a potion to break it..” Everyone looked at each other. “Potion…?” They walked closer to the room and peeked at Jokomato.

 

He was mixing some liquid in one beaker. “He’s making a chemical.. Not a potion..” Jongup said making the tokkied looked at him. “So earthling said potion as chemical..?” Dadamato nodded as he crossed his arms.

 

“They leave me alone….” Shishimato stared at them who was peeking at Jokomato.

 

………………….

 

“You look so happy today..” Myungsoo looked at Haemi. “Am I..? Hahaha..” Haemi covered her cheeks. “Here..” L.Joe gave her an ice cream. Suho stared at L.Joe as he held two ice cream. "You need to get along with Myungsoo.." L.Joe said to him and walked away with Haemi. Suho sighed to him. "Thank you.." Myungsoo said as he was taking the ice cream from him.

 

"Yaa.. Wait for me.." Suho cathed up to him and walked by his side. "Don't you think we're being immature..?" Suho said. Myungsoo his ice cream. "We're always immature.." Suho frowned and looked at him. "Hahaha.. Did you forget how we used to play with Jieun..? We're being immature and childish since that.."

 

"So you do miss her..?" Suho looked at him and stopped walking. Myungsoo keep on walking. "I do.." Myungsoo whispered while walking away. "Say what!?" Suho chase him. "I'm not going to repeat it.." He his ice cream. "Guys!! Let's ride that!!" Haemi said looking at both Myungsoo and Suho. L.Joe was standing next to her.

 

"Your princess is calling.." Myungsoo said. "You sound jealous.." Suho said his ice cream. "I'm not!" Myungsoo glared at him while he chuckled at him. "I know you like her from the very first day she came to our school.." Suho said half whispering. Myungsoo acted like he didn't hear him and keep walking on.

 

"Pallie!!" Haemi said looking so happy while L.Joe paid for his ticket. "I paid mine already.." He said looking at everyone. "Already..?" Suho said and took out his money. Everyone paid for the ticket. "I'll sit next to you!" Haemis said hugging Suho hand. Myungsoo looked at L.Joe. "What..? Tired of me..?" L.Joe said sounded teasing. Myungsoo rolled his eyes and so they rode the game.

 

"I'm so happy!!!!!" Haemi shouted. Of course she's happy with Suho and the others next to her and thinking about her plan. "I win!!!!!" She shouted on the rollercoaster. Suho frowned to her. "Win what!!!??" He asked looking at her. "Aniyaa~" She hugged his arm.

 

.....................

 

Everyone stared at Jokomato when he was pouring down the 'potion' on the glass box. "Please please.." Jieun put her hands together as she was looking at him. The glass box made a pop sound and it broke a little. "Hah! My turn!" Shishimato shot his laser to the breaking part and so he was realesed from the box.

 

"Yaay!!!!!!!" Jieun immediately hugged him. Everyone smiled and high 5 each others. Tatsmato smiled as he was looking at the earthling. {This is bad.. I have grew fond for all this earthling..} He looked away. "Nice teamwork everyone.." Himchan said as he was lifting Tatsmato up to his shoulder.

 

"Let's go eat now.. I'm hungry.." Shishimato said making everyone laughed at him. Yongguk grabbed him from Jieun. "I was worried about you.." He whispered. Shishimato looked up to him. Yongguk looked away. "Let's go and eat!" He said walking out of the spaceship with Shishimato. Jieun smiled to them. "Let's go!" She said.

 

.........................

 

"What are you going to do with Haemi..?" Shishimato asked after stuffing his mouth with fried chicken. Jieun laughed looking at him. Yongguk stared at her. "He asked about Haemi.." He told her. Jieun smiled to him while everyone looked at her, waiting for her answer. "I'll handle her later.." She said smiling.

 

"Good.." Yongguk stood up. Everyone looked at him. He walked away to the guest room then he came back with his bag. He took out a camera. "Let's take a picture together with our tokkies.." He said fixing the camera on a closet. He looked at everyone who was looking at him. "What are you guys waitng for..? Pallie get into your position!" 

 

Everyone rushed as he set the time. They leave one empty spot beside Jieun for Yongguk. Shishimato sat on Jieun laps. After setting the time Yongguk dashed to them. "Everyone smile!!"

 

Kachak! 

 

A picture slipped down from the camera. Yongguk got up and rushed to take it. He fanned the picture first. When the picture appear he took a look at it. "Awesome!!" He went back to everyone and show to everyone. Jieun took it while he took something from his bag. It's a frame. He put the picture in it and gave it to Shishimato. "For you.."

 

Shishimato looked at him. "Tha.. Thanks.." Yongguk grinned at him and pat Shishi head. "I'm going to miss fighting with you.."

 

..............................

 

"Come again!!! I'm waiting!!!!!" Jieun waved her hand to the leaving space ship. The others did the same except Yongguk. He was starring at her. When the space ship was gone from everyone sight, tears fell down to Jieun cheeks. Yongguk put his arm around her shoulder. 

 

 

 

 

 

Shishimato is save now.. but they went back to Planet Mato already..
Yongguk and Shishi...... WHY SO CUTE!!!!??? XD
Haemi sure is having fun huh..
Jieun said she will hendle her later.. How!!!!???
Myungsoo really like Haemi!!!??

I'm sorry.. I'm in  rush.. will reply you guys next time on the next chapter.. 
I miss everyone!! 
And welcome to my new subscriber~
Have fun reading guys!
LOVE YOU!!
-Be_Happy-