Friend

Scarlet Smile

"Because of you Myungsoo got beaten!" L.Joe pulled Jieun shoulder and shout at her. The school end already and most of the student went home. Jieun usually will be the earliest to leave and sometime the last one to leave. "Shut up!! He's the one who push me!!" Jieun glared at L.Joe.

"And he deserve it! I got to say thank you to Block B later!" Jieun stare at him. "You ! You stab your own friend and you're proud of it!!" L.Joe about to slap her but somehow stop. He calm himself down. "You guys seriously bunch of jerk.." Jieun walk away.

"Please get lost from this school !" L.Joe shouted to the leaving Jieun. Shishimato stay silent. {Why are they so cruel to her..?}

.......

"Shishimato.. Are we visiting Yongguk again today..?" Jieun finally spoke after a few minute walking in silent. "Yes.." Shishimato answer her short. There's to much in his head right now. 

Last night....
"Nae, Shishimato.. Would you like to be my friend..?" Jieun asked Shishimato as she sit next Shishimato in the living room. "Friend..?" Shishimato brain quickly define what 'friend' mean. It's the same being with his fellow Matoki members. "Why would I be friend with human..? You're just helping me.. That's all.. We don't have to be friend.."

"Hmph.. Arrasoe.. But.. You will stay on Earth for a long time right..?" Jieun asked him again. "No.. Once Yongguk wake up.. I'm going to use his body and complete my mission.. Then I'll leave.." Jieun pouted. Shishimato looked at her.

"Well.. At least right now I'm not alone.." Jieun smiled to him. Shishimato frowned. He looked around the house. {It's kinda empty in here.. Where's her family..?}

{What's going on with this girl life..? She's too different from Yongguk.. Well.. I can't found Yongguk family too.. But Yongguk live his life just fine even though sometime he pick a fight with some people..} Shishimato crossed his arms in the bag. {Anyway.. I hope Yongguk is awake today..}

.......................

"He's still in coma.." Jieun look at Yongguk. {..} Shishimato stand next to Yongguk.

#Guys.. I still can't find perfect body like Yongguk.. And he's still in coma..# Shishimato send telephaty. 

#Ohh.. Shishimato.. We're in Planet Mato already..# Kekemato answer him.

"What!!!!??" Shishimato acidentally shout making Jieun looked at him in shock. "Why..?" Jieun asked him. 

#How dare you guys leave me!!# Shishimato reply back and he sounds mad.

#Hehehe.. Tatsmato.. you should explain to him..# Dadamato said.

#Our president need it in a rush.. So we have to make everything fast.. It's for our own planet.. Sorry dude.. I guess you'll be staying in Earth until we're out of our source again.# Tatsmato explain everything calmly not getting scared of Shishimato.

Shishimato feels like theres a lot of swords and knife stabbing him. Jieun stare at him. "Wae..?" She asked him again as she wipe Yongguk hand with wet towel. "I'm stuck... In Earth.."

"Chincha!!!? Yeay!!" Jieun jumped excited! "I'm not happy!!!" Shishimato glare at her. Jieun grins. "Whatever.."

.....................................

"I had that weird dream again.." He get up and went to the kitchen. "I'm getting the same dream again this year omma.." His mom look at him. "Thrice a year.. That bunny dream..?" Himchan nodded and grab a drink.

...

"That was awesome!" Jongup dash to his table and grab a white blank paper and pencil. He start drawing. It's a bunny with a mask. "You came in my dream again today.." Jongup smile to the drawing. He stick the drawing to the wall with another drawing of the same bunny. "Come again.." Jongup show his thumbs to the drawing. 

...

"I looked like a ninja.. I bet the same bunny that I dream about was me.." Daehyun smirk to himself. "Look so cool.."

...

"That bunny dream make me feel so clever.. Buahaha.." Youngjae laugh to himself. 

...

"We're going to meet one day.." Junhong grab his skateboard and went out of the house. "When we meet later.. Let's skate together little bunny.."

.................................

{I can't stay here for too long.. I got to teach those guys how to fight!} Shishimato walk and walk on the table thinking about his fellow comrade in Planet Mato. "Want to eat this..?" Jieun asked him happily. "You're that happy I'm staying here.." Shishimato stare at her.

Jieun nodded to him. "If you're staying longer then we can be friend.. Right..?" She smile at Shishimato. "Where's your other friend.." Shishimato question making Jieun stay silent.

Flashback..

"Hana died.." Suho said to Jieun through the phone. "Stop joking idiot.." Jieun said back to him, not trusting him. "I'm not joking!! We're on our way to your house but.. got into an accident.. Hana.. Hana.. She's really gone now.." Jieun heard his sobs.

.......................

"Hana!! You're not supposed to leave me!! Hana wake up!!" Jieun shook Hana dead body. Suho grab her shoulder. "She's my only family Suho! She can't leave me!!" Jieun glare at Suho with her red eyes. She turned back to her cousin who's the same age with her, Hana. "Wake up Hana!!"

Suho pulled Jieun and hug her. "No.. No.... Tsk.. She.. can't leave me.." Jieun cried in his arms.

........................................................

"Good morning guys!" Both Suho and Jieun greet everyone as they walked in the class. "Jieun you wanna join us to the arcade today..?" Myungsoo asked her when she was just about to sit. "Only if Suho is coming along too.." She grins to Myungsoo.

"No worries.. He's coming along.. Right Suho.." L.Joe put his hand around Suho shoulder. Suho nodded with a smile. "Okay! I'll be joining!" Jieun smile to them. "Yes!" Myungsoo give a high 5 to L.Joe.

.......................

"! This thing is so fake!!" Myungsoo hit the machine. "Stop it Myungsoo.. You're just not good enough to win.." Suho told him and everyone laugh. "No! This machine is just so fake okay! Damn it!" He kick the maching. "Hoy kid!! what are you doing over there!!" 

"Ohh crap.." Myungsoo bite his lips. "What are you waiting for..? Run!!" L.Joe was the first one to run. "Hahaha! Hush now!" Suho pulled Jieun hand and they run followed by Myungsoo. The guard chase them. "You shouldn't have done that Myungsoo.." Jieun was a little mad at Myungsoo as they run together.

"I did it on purpose!" He said and smirk. "What!?" Jieun looked at him but he run faster. Suho laugh and pulled Jieun. They reach and stop at some park. 

"You said you did it on purpose..?" L.Joe looked at Myungsoo. "So we can have fun.." Myungsoo grins and lay to the grass. "what fun you idiot!" Jieun hit his stomach. "aww! Hahaha.. It's fun.. Running away like this.. don't you think soo Suho..?" Suho nodded to him.

"You guys are such an idiot.." L.Joe nodded agreeing with Jieun. But both of them later smile and join those two on the grass. "But it will be more fun if Hana was with us.." Jieun said it making the others face change. "She used to be one of us.." She smile and look at the clear sky. "I think someone miss Hana.. Let's visit her grave this Saturday!" Suho said with a smile.

End of flashback.

"I used to have a bunch of idiot friends.." Jieun said looking down. Shishimato look at her. "I'll be your friend.." Jieun turned her head and look at Shishimato. "What did you say..?" She asked him with her blank face. "I'm not going to repeat!" Shishimato turn away when suddenly Jieun grab him. "You don't have to repeat it!!" Jieun smile and hug him.

"Tch.. So you heard it.." Shishimato said a little annoyed. {I can't stand watching this girl not smiling.. I need to make her smile first before I leave Earth..}