Disappearing

Scarlet Smile

“Yaa.. Why did you leave earlier..?” Jieun talked with Yongguk through the phone call. “I’m sorry.. I had to go.. Are you safe at home now..?” He asked her. Jieun nodded even though Yongguk was not around. “Dae.. Anyway.. I’m really glad now..”

“For what..?” Yongguk asked her as he leaned to his pillow.

“I’m glad everything went back to normal now.. And I’m really happy to hang out with Suho again! He used to hang out with me a lot back then.. But of course with the others too.. Only one thing.. I just don’t understand why you’re not comfortable with him..”

“Hahah… I don’t know too.. He’s… damn annoying.. maybe..” Yongguk said.

“You’re like that with Shishimato too but you guys sometime get along well..” Jieun said pouting.

“Shishi.. It’s a different case.. I actually like him.. Because of him I got to meet…” Then Yongguk became silent.

“Ohh.. Yongguk’ahh..?”

“Anyway.. Talked about Shishi.. I wonder when he will comeback..” Yongguk changed the topic. Jieun frowned then she lied down on her bed. “I don’t know too.. Ohh~ I really miss him! Yaa.. Do you think if Shishimato meet Suho he will like him..?”

Yongguk became silent. “Yongguk’ahh..? Are you sleeping..?” Jieun asked but there was no answer. “Yongguk’ahh~ Yongguk’ahh~ Yong to the Guk… Hello~ Lalalala~” Jieun sings along to his name but he was still silent. “Aei.. Yongguk.. Fell asleep already.. I want to talk more..” Jieun pouted. “Anyway.. Good night Yongguk’ahh.. Sweet dream..” Jieun said before hanging up the phone.

...

“You wanna talk about Suho more…?” Yongguk said talking to Jieun when she already hung it up. Yongguk slowly put his phone away.

 

 

 

 

 

… Two days passed …

 

 

Jieun walked in through the school front gate and looked around. “Good morning!!” Someone mess her hair from behind. She smiled and turned around. “Yong.. Kyung…” Her smile disappeared. “My name is Park Kyung.. Not Yong Kyung.. Wae..? Expecting Yongguk..?” Kyung asked her.

She nodded and both of them keep on walking. “He didn’t come again today..?” Kyung asked her. She shrugged to him. “I don’t know.. Let’s checked at the parking place first..” She said. Kyung then followed her.

They looked around and saw no sign of Yongguk bike.

“Ohh.. Jieun’ahh! Good morning!!” Suho waved to her from the lobby upstairs. Jieun didn’t look at him but Suho can clearly saw her sighing.

 

“Jieun’ahh~” Suho greeted her as he stood at his classroom door. “Morning..” Jieun said without looking at him. She walked straight to the end of the block with Kyung. “What’s wrong with her..?” Myungsoo appeared out of nowhere. Suho shrugged to him and walked in the class.

 

 

……

“So he didn’t come again today..?” Zico asked. Jieun nodded in silent. Everyone sighed. “Just.. What is his problem actually!?” Zico leaned to his chair. “We can’t even find him at his  own house..” Ukwon said. “And he won’t even answer one of our call..” Hyun Seung said leaning to his chair.

“He also left his bike at home…” Jaehyo said.

 

 

…… Friday ……

 

“I’m home!” Himchan walked in after taking off his shoes. He put on his house slippers and walked in. “Omma..?” He looked around the house. “She went to the mart..” Himchan looked at him on the couch. He sighed to him. “Yaa.. You didn’t go to school again today..?”

Yongguk ignored him and watched the Tv. Himchan rolled his eyes and went to his room to change his uniform. “Himchan’ahh! I’m hungry!!” Yongguk shouted from the living room. “Just wait for my mom to comeback! You think I’m going to cook for you!?” He shouted back.

“Tch.. That dude can be really annoying..” Yongguk lean to the couch. Himchan walked out from his room and joined Yongguk. “You better tell me how many days you wanna stay here…?” Yongguk shrugged to him. “I don’t know too..”

Himchan sighed to him. “Then tell me who’s you’re running from..? You got into a fight with Jiyong again..?” Himchan stared at him. Yongguk shook his head. “Haish.. Arra.. I won’t ask anymore… anyway.. You want to hang out with the others today…? We’ll play bowling tonight..”

Yongguk nodded to him. “Arra…”

 

 

…………………

 

 

“Yaa~ Long time no see~” Hoya gave a high 5 to Yongguk. “Ohh!! You’re here too!!” Hyosung waved to him. Eunji and Gayoon walked in with Gi Kwang and Jongup. “Everyone’s here I guess..” Himchan said. “So let’s get starting!!” Gi Kwang said excited.

“Yongguk..”

Yongguk turned to the voice. It’s Doo Joon. “Ohh.. Yo! You’re here too!” Yongguk raised his hand to him for a high 5 but Doo Joon just stared at him with his crossed hand. “Well.. If you don’t like high 5 then okay..” Yongguk shrugged to him and turned away.

“We seriously need to talk..” Doo Joon said. Yongguk sighed to him.

 

 

…………

 

“That was fun..” Yongguk said walking home with Himchan. “But tiring.. My hand almost fell off…” Himchan said massaging his shoulder. “Stop sounding so weak idiot..” Yongguk laughed at him. “What weak..” Himchan glared at him. “Hah.. You’re such a….” Yongguk stopped and stared at one place.

“Try this!” Suho put a hat that has cat ears on Jieun head. “How do I look..?” Jieun asked him. Suho showed his thumb to her. “Wanna buy it..?” Jieun shook her head. “Don’t think so..”

“Yaa.. Finish your sentence…” Himchan waved his hand in front of Yongguk face. “Weakling..” Yongguk said and walked away. “Wow… You’re supposed to sound like you’re joking.. but that’s really hit me..” Himchan talked to himself. He looked at Yongguk walking away and quickly chased him.

 

“Come on Jieun.. You look unhappy lately… Whatever I do to cheer you up.. Well you did smile.. But you think I’m stupid..? What’s your problem..?” Suho asked Jieun as he put away the hat. “Even if I tell you my problem you can’t solve it..” She said and started walking.

“Then who can solve it..?” Suho followed her. “Yongguk..” She said. Suho stopped and looked at her as she keeps on walking.

 

 

 

…… Saturday ……

 

 

 

“Jieun’ahh!? Woah!!” Hyosung ran to her and immediately hug her. “I miss you! How are you..?” Hyosung let go of her. “I’m fine.. Jieun smile to her.. Are you alone..?” Hyosung shook her head. “I’m on my way to meet Gayoon at a café.. wanna join us..?” Jieun nodded to her.

“Ohh.. whice mean you’re alone..? Where’s Yongguk…?” Hyosung looked around. Jieun shrugged as both of them walked together.

 

 

“Actually guys… Yongguk disappear lately…” Jieun sat and held on tight to her cup of iced Americano. Gayoon and Hyosung frowned as they looked at each other. “What do you mean..?” Eunji heard it when she came. She sat next to Jieun. “I don’t know why.. but lately we can’t find him..”

Eunji looked at Gayoon and Hyosung. “Did you try to call him..?” Hyosung asked. Jieun nodded to them. “I even went to his house but he’s nowhere to be found and he left his bike there.. His friends can’t reached him too.. Can.. Can you guys asked Himchan and the others whether they’re with Yongguk or not..?”

“Sure.. We’ll do that.. But Jieun’ah.. Can I know… Why he’s disappearing..?” Gayoon asked. Jieun looked down to the cup. She shrugged to them. “He suddenly disappear when Suho and the others become close with me again..”

“Who’s Suho.. You like him..? Jieun’ahh.. You like Yongguk..?” Hyosung asked.

 

 

……………

 

“Ohh no.. This is so complicated.. Why is he running away! That idiot!! We really need to go back there..” Shishimato crossed his arms. “But you know we can’t…” Tatsmato said making him sighed. “How many days left..?” He asked him. “6 more days..” Dadamato answered him.

“Great! We’ll go to earth after the last day passed! I need to bring her smile again.. Miss Scarlet..” Shishimato looked back at the screen.

“But Shishi.. If it’s between two.. One always end up hurting..” Jokomato said. “I don’t care who will end up hurting later.. All I want is to bring back scarlet smile…”

 

 

 

…………………………

 

 

“Yaa! Stop it! I’m talking with you!!” Suho pulled Yongguk shoulder and turned him. “I don’t want to talk with you..” Yongguk glared at him. “Why did you leave her!?” Suho asked him. “None of your business..” Yongguk turned and about to walk away when Suho turned him again.

“This punk..” Yongguk glared at him.

“Ohh.. Yongguk’ahh!!!” Jieun saw him and shouted his name from the other side of the road. Both Yongguk and Suho turned to her. She ran and crossed the road.

BAM!

A car hit her. Yongguk and Suho eyes opened wide. “Jieun’ahh!!!!” Yongguk ran to her with Suho. He held her and put her on his laps. “Yaa… Ierona.. Ierona Jieun’ahh!!” Tears fell on both of the guy cheeks. “Call.. call the ambulance you idiot!!” Yongguk shouted to Suho as he hugged Jieun.

Suho pulled his phone out with his trembling hand.

“Stop being so slow!!” Yongguk lifted Jieun up and stopped a taxi. Suho quickly opened the door for him. Yongguk went in with Jieun and Suho went in after them. “What’s going on..?” The taxi driver asked.

“Just start driving to the hospital!! If she died I’m going to kill you!!!” Yongguk shouted to the drive. Tears won’t event stop falling. Suho looked at him and then Jieun. He then looked away with tears falling down. “Jieun’ahh.. Please..” Yongguk hugged her tight. “Jieun’ahh..”

 

“Yaa!!” Himchan threw pillow on him. Yongguk opened his eyes wide. “Jieun!” He looked around. Himchan shook him. “You’re dreaming idiot!” Yongguk pushed his hand away. Then he sat properly and sighed. “You better tell me what’s going on now..” Himchan said.

“Yaa.. Help me checked on Jieun tomorrow.. See if she’s alright or not..” Yongguk looked at Himchan.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seem like the tokkies will be back!!
At the end Yongguk had a nightmare..
That’s one scary nightmare..
Will Jieun be alright..?
Will both Suho and Yongguk end up losing Jieun in real..?

 

 

 

Gukkie - Afufufu~ I won't tell.. Actually what were we talking about..? I forgot.. hehe.. XD Anyway.. Yep.. It's kinda fair when she slapped her.. 
Panda3093 - Aiegoo... Panda'shi.. Your comment.. XD Always the best and the longest one.. XD Since you support SuEun so much.. I can't wait for you to read for my next chapter.. I can't even imagine I wrote that since I'm a BangSong shipper.. Buahaha.. XD Yep.. I'm letting you get curious.. buahaha.. XD
BAPLover716 - Yep.. Poor Yongguk.. Aye aye! No need to worries anymore! Since the tokkies are signalling that they will be back~

P/s: I know everyone is getting busy for X Mas.. Hohoho!! Have a wonder Chrismast everyone!! Get a lot of present arra!? X)

-Be_Happy-