What a pain.. The One Sided Love..

Scarlet Smile

“Haemi’ahh! Good morning!!” Jieun appeared at the door with Yongguk. Jieun looked around in the class but she can’t find Haemi. “Ohh.. Jieun’ahh!! Annyeong! Are you going to study in our class today!!?” The student asked her. Jieun chuckled but then she shook her head.

“Where’s Haemi..?” Jieun asked that student. Yongguk looked around in the class. No sign of Haemi. “That ..? She confessed to us earlier.. She told us everything.. about how she treated you.. What a devil she is.. We’re really sorry for trusting her and abandoning you…”

“Me too!!” Some students ran to her. Jieun frowned to them. “She confessed…?” Jieun asked them. “Dae!” They nodded to her. “Everyone throws a tantrum to her.. She deserved it! And now it’s better that she’s gone..”

Yongguk and Jieun looked at each other. Then Jieun turned back to the student. “What do you mean she’s gone..?” She asked them. “She said she will leave the school..” Jieun grabbed that guy collar. “Leave!? What do you mean..?”

 

 

…………………………

 

 

“I can’t believe we skip school just to send you off..” Myungsoo said annoyed. Haemi laughed at him. “Don’t pretend like you’re annoyed.. I know you’re sad too..” Suho said putting his arms around his shoulder.

Suho was looking fine while L.Joe. He do looked sad. “Do you have to go to Taiwan..? Why don’t just transfer to other school in Korea..?” L.Joe asked her. “I’m going to stay with my mom this time..” Haemi answered him. “I hope people over there are friendly..”

Suddenly Myungsoo flicked her forehead. “Yaa you evil girl.. If they’re not friendly just use your evil attitude to them..”

“Tch.. Arrasoe!” Haemi jokingly glared at him.

“Yaa!”

Everyone turned their head to the voice. It’s Jieun and Yongguk. “You guys told her!” Haemi glared at the three of them. “We didn’t!”

“! Who told you to leave!!” Jieun glared at Haemi. All the boys become silent and looked at Jieun. Yongguk looked away and grinned. {Jieun..} “And why do you care if I leave..?” Haemi crossed her arms and glared at Jieun.

“Aaa.. They’re going to fight again…?” L.Joe asked Yongguk. Yongguk shrugged to him. Suddenly Suho bumped to Yongguk shoulder. Yongguk turned and stared at him with his annoying face. “Sorry about yesterday..” Suho said.

“Yeah..” Yongguk answered him short making Suho rolled his eyes, feeling annoying to him. “I don’t think I can get along well with this guy..” Suho said out loud. “You think I care..?” Yongguk said without looking at him.

“Yaa.. Don’t leave..” Jieun said after the starring fight with Haemi. “Whatever you said and do I’ll still go..” Haemi said with her annoying attitude towards Jieun like she used to treat her. “If you still want to leave then..” Without finishing her sentence Jieun slapped Haemi.

Haemi held her cheek and looked at Jieun. The others looked at them too. “I’m in so much pain because of yesterday and now you want to leave just like that after kicking and slapping me..? I should at least slap you too..” Jieun grinned to Haemi.

“Tch.. You slapped me well.. The pain went straight to my heart..” Haemi grinned back. The boys were just in awe because of the girls. “You two have a weird friendship.. seriously..” Myungsoo said.

“Right..” Jieun said and then she slapped Haemi on the other cheek making everyone dropped their jaws. “Take care..” Then Jieun pulled Haemi and hugged her. Tears fell down to Haemi cheeks. “Miannhe..” She whispered to Jieun.

Jieun let her go and wiped her tears. “.. I think you should go now..” Haemi nodded to her with tears flowing down. She turned and walked away. “Yaa! Keep in touch arra!!!!” L.Joe shouted to her.

Haemi raised her hands and waved without looking back.

“Are we going back to school now…?” Suho asked to everyone. “I’m too lazy to went back to school..” Myungsoo stretched his arms. “You should have said you love her..” Suho and Myungsoo quickly smack his head.

“Aww! Yaa~!” Suho glared at him while Jieun laughed at them. Yongguk looked at Jieun. Then he looked away, putting both hands in his pocket.

“I don’t love her! You never understand me don’t you..” Myungsoo glared at Suho. “The one who love her.. I think it’s..” Myungsoo turned to L.Joe. L.Joe was in silent. Jieun ignore them and turned to Yongguk. “Wanna skip class..?” She grinned to him. Yongguk think for a second then he grinned to her and nodded.

“We’ll join you guys then!” Suho said as he went beside Jieun. “Where you guys wanna go..?” Myungsoo asked. “I’m going with her.. not you guys..” Yongguk said pulling Jieun away from them.

“Too bad.. we want to join too..” Suho glared at Yongguk. Yongguk glared back to him. Myungsoo sighed to the two of them. “Where you wanna go..?” L.Joe appeared next to Jieun. “Hmm..” Jieun think.

“I think.. We should visit Hana grave.. together..” Jieun smiled and looked at L.Joe. “Ohh… You talked to me! With a smile too! So we’re really friends now!!?” Jieun smiled and nodded to him. “What about me..?” Myungsoo appeared next to her leaving the other two in a glaring fight.

“You should come along too..” Jieun smiled. “Hey.. I’m.. sorry…” Myungsoo said to her so suddenly making her looked at him. “Kenchanna…” Jieun said.

“Go away dude!” Yongguk pushed Suho and walked to Jieun. Suho chased him and pulled his shoulder back. “You go away!” Suho walked away after pushing him back. “Gergh.. this guy seriously..” Yongguk sighed.

“So where are we going..?” Suho asked Jieun after pushing Myungsoo aside. “Yaa!” Myungsoo glared at him.

Yongguk looked at them from the back. {When they’re together… The picture looks perfect… I think.. Jieun really belong to them…} Yongguk looked down as he walked. He sighed to himself. {Okay.. Suddenly I miss Shishimato…}

Jieun turned and looked at Yongguk not far from them. His face looks different. He always look happy when he’s with her but today… Something’s seemed different. “Yongguk’ahh! Are you coming or not…?” Jieun asked him.

“Umm.. Jieun’ahh.. I got something to do.. You can go with them..” Yongguk smiled. He turned and walked away. His smile was different.

Jieun held her hand to her chest. The way Yongguk smiled, the way he talk, the way he turned around and the way he walked away with his sunken shoulder. Somehow something seemed sad to Jieun. Something sure is not right.

“Are you coming or not…?” Myungsoo voice broke her thought. Jieun turned to them and nodded. She went to them but once she looked back and Yongguk already disappear from her sight. {What’s.. what’s going on… I.. I’m scared.. I’m suddenly scared.. What’s wrong with me..} Jieun held her hand to her chest again.

 

 

……………………….

 

“Yaa.. Where have you been…? And where’s Jieun…?” Zico asked Yongguk who walked weakly in the class. He sat to his place and put his head down to the table. “Yaa~ I’m talking to you…” Zico kicked Yongguk table.

“Don’t bother me..” Yongguk whispered.

“Say what..? Yaa.. where’s Jieun…?” Zico kicked the table again. “Aeish! Shut up!!” Yongguk got up. “I told you not to bother me!!” Yongguk glared at him. Everyone looked at Yongguk.

“Yaa.. Something happen..?” Doo Joon asked him. “Gergh.. Shut your mouth.. Don’t ask me question anymore..” Yongguk lied back down to the table.

Everyone looked at each other. “What’s wrong with him..?” They whispered with each other. “Did he have a fight with Jieun..?” Jun Hyung looked at him before leaning back to his chair.

Jun Hyung looked out through the window. The wind softly blew on his cheeks. {What a pain… The one sided love…} He whispered in his heart. Jun Hyung sighed and leaned his head on the table too.

 

 

………………..

 

 

“Hana’yahh… I bet you’re happy and relieved now..” Jieun smiled looking at Hana’s grave. “We’re back as friend now!” Suho said excited. “Suho’s the most happy one..” Myungsoo said pointing to Suho. “He’s annoying like always Hana..” Suho said glaring at Myungsoo.

Myungsoo grinned to him. “Hana… The girl ruin our friendship already leave.. She even said sorry and regret on everything.. So.. can you forgive her too..?” L.Joe said making the others looked at him.

“L.Joe.. You need to move on..” Myungsoo said putting his arm around L.Joe shoulder. L.Joe rolled his eyes. Suho looked at Jieun. {So.. Hana’yahh.. Maybe I used to like you.. but.. is it okay if I like her now…?}

‘Don’t hurt her..’

Suho frowned and looked around. “Did you guys hear that..?” He asked putting his hand on Myungsoo shoulder. “Hear what..?” Myungsoo frowned to him. They looked around and there’s no one at the graveyard except them.

Suho then looked at Hana grave again. {Hana’yahh..?}

‘Don’t make her cry..’

Suho shake and got goose bumps immediately. “A.. Arra..” Suho nodded. “Woah..” Jieun stretched her arms. “Maybe we should grab some ice cream and snacks now..” Jieun said turning around.

They agreed and walked away from Hana grave. “Byee byee Hana! We’ll visit again! Next time with Yongguk too!” Jieun waved to Hana grave. Suho looked at her when she mention Yongguk name.

They walked away leaving the grave yard. A shadow appeared looking at them walking away. ‘Don’t take her happiness away..’

 

 

“Yongguk should have join us..” Jieun said as she picked the ice cream that she wanted. Suho looked at her again as she mention Yongguk name. “Mint!” Jieun took the flavor excitedly. Suho frowned to her.

“I thought you like vanilla..” Suho said. L.Joe looked at them and approached them with Myungsoo. “Yeah.. Your favorite is vanilla right..?”

“Not anymore.. I eat mint flavor a lot when I hang out with Yongguk.. It’s chilly and cool~ I seriously like it!” She smiled and brought the ice cream to the counter. L.Joe and Myungsoo looked at each other then they looked at Suho.

“She sure mention Yongguk a lot..” Myungsoo said to Suho. Suho ignored him and walked to the counter too. L.Joe and Myungsoo walked there too.

 

{Ahh right! Shishimato like mint too~ Afufufu~ I bet he miss this..} Jieun her ice cream. Jieun then looked up to the sky. {I wonder when he will come back again… I should have buy a phone to contact him.. Hahaha..} She laughed to herself making the other three stared at her.

“Hahaha.. Ignore me guys..” She grinned to them.

 

 

 

 

And so Haemi scene ended in this chapter..? Bye bye devil..
I just like it how Jieun slapped her.. Now that’s fair.. Right..? XD
Yongguk………………….. Aww.. this hurt me..
While Suho and the girl voice part is so funny and creepy in the same time..
Actually when writing it I got goose bumps too cause I over imagine everything..
Ohh what to do with this two..? XD

Gukkie - Gukkie!! I miss you!! Where have you been~? X) Anyway.. You really think she heard him..? Hmm.. huhuhu~

BAPlover716 - Why thank you dear.. =)
Panda3093 - Panda'shi~ You're comment always make me smile all alone.. Seriously.. I wanna give you a hug! *hug hug* Seem like you really hate Haemi.. buahaha.. Maybe I should made another fic where the bad girl in the end should just got beaten up and died.. Buahaha.. Ohh.. So you ship Jieun and Suho too..? Afufufu~ I llike both of them too.. but seing Yongguk hurt, hurt me too.. Wargh.. What a pain..
baby_eunkyura - I miss the tokkie too!! XD And seem like Yongguk miss Shishi too.. XD Jieun.. she's too nice but in the end she did slap Haemi before she leave.. Hohoho... Myungsoo don't like her.. He's just pity with her.. That's all.. But L.Joe.. I still don't know about him.. XD

Ohh.. I got a new subscriber again.. Welcome guys!!! Hope you enjoy reading.. =)
Make sure when reading make full use of your imagination.. X) 

-Be_Happy-